X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

kesk,

clear your inbox

Comment

I m working with ewt (manually), tell me bro.

Comment

Originally posted by wave rider View Post
        I m working with ewt (manually), tell me bro.
        Not sure about EWT (Elliot Wave Theory?) If so, can they be used to predict the turning points or forecast? All I know about it is there are 5 waves, A-B is upward trend, B-C is a downward trend but shouldn't cross below A, C-D is again upward trend and D-E is downward trend.

Please post your picture/commentary on the Nifty using your theory and Astro/Cycles coincide with yours, then its all the more good for us, isn't?

Comment

Originally posted by kesk View Post
          Not sure about EWT (Elliot Wave Theory?) If so, can they be used to predict the turning points or forecast? All I know about it is there are 5 waves, A-B is upward trend, B-C is a downward trend but shouldn't cross below A, C-D is again upward trend and D-E is downward trend.

Please post your picture/commentary on the Nifty using your theory and Astro/Cycles coincide with yours, then its all the more good for us, isn't?

kesk,

From Q-Spectrum.... to .... Astro/Cycles.... to .... EWT....

Delta Theory.... and many more .... are missing

Jokes apart.... bro....

First decide what you want .... Dont try to mix all in one soup....

Regards
          JB

Comment

EWT best thing in the trading world as per my experience, and yes it can give turning points... will try n post some of my analysis of few scrips, in a new thread..

Comment

i think q-spectrum can be mixed up with Elliot wave analysis . its too a forecasting tool that doesn't have time in it
              if both coincides then it will become a confluence trade

Comment

EWT best thing in the trading world as per my experience, and yes it can give turning points... will try n post some of my analysis of few scrips, in a new thread..
                its a tedious work to plot waves for every chart . so its better to try some auto tool and then u can manually check the wave count and change count if needed

Comment

Auto wave tools are not good enough (those I tried till, e.g. motive wave, MTP, adv get, Alpha Omega) , they break ew rules

Comment

Johnthebest,

What's life/trading without jokes. My trading was a joke in the past, no pun intended -..

I believe QSpectrum and astro cycles are linked and similar. EWT, if it too follows some kind of cycles, then it too can be added to our theory.

Whatever works, we will try to incorporate that and try to profit from it. That's the theory, anyways !

Comment

Auto wave tools are not good enough (those I tried till, e.g. motive wave, MTP, adv get, Alpha Omega) , they break ew rules
                      yes i agree . we should adjust the waves where it broke the rules and it would be easy rather then plotting by us manually . only human eye can catch wave cycles

Comment

I believe the forecast was a failure with QSpectrum as on today. Is there anyone who concur with me. Are there any improvements/modifications which I can incorporate?

Comment

Originally posted by kesk View Post
                          I believe the forecast was a failure with QSpectrum as on today. Is there anyone who concur with me. Are there any improvements/modifications which I can incorporate?
                          just following you brother . can we try forecast for intraday movements rather than long term

Comment

I don't have intraday data, only EOD. I use GCI for Nifty chart intraday but their Time offset is different. We can add 9.30hrs to the start time and use the data but for the 1hr bar, is the time used Open or Close..not sure.

Or if someone have 2 or more years data, then I can try.

Comment

kesk,

1 min Nifty Index and Nifty Futures Continuous Current Month Data...
                              2018 and Jan to Jun 2019 can be found here

Jan to Jun 2019
                              https://www.sendspace.com/file/mkd3m8

Nifty 2018
                              https://www.sendspace.com/file/323rut

Nifty Futures 2018
                              https://www.sendspace.com/file/b7awcv

By Saturday will upload for Jul 2019 and 2017, 2016.....

I think it would be sufficient to test the Q-Spectrum on intraday basis.

Regards
                              JB

Comment

Past forecast

Future forecast

The difference is that the Wavelet cycle hunter is also added. Relying on a single element may be too risky. When more than 1 forecast tools are in agreement, then it may be helpful. That's the theory anyway.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                                Working...
                                X