Timingsolution & Nifity page

kesk

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

EWT best thing in the trading world as per my experience, and yes it can give turning points... will try n post some of my analysis of few scrips, in a new thread..

its a tedious work to plot waves for every chart . so its better to try some auto tool and then u can manually check the wave count and change count if needed

Johnthebest,

What's life/trading without jokes. My trading was a joke in the past, no pun intended -:)..

I believe QSpectrum and astro cycles are linked and similar. EWT, if it too follows some kind of cycles, then it too can be added to our theory.

Whatever works, we will try to incorporate that and try to profit from it. That's the theory, anyways !

Auto wave tools are not good enough (those I tried till, e.g. motive wave, MTP, adv get, Alpha Omega) , they break ew rules

yes i agree . we should adjust the waves where it broke the rules and it would be easy rather then plotting by us manually . only human eye can catch wave cycles

I don't have intraday data, only EOD. I use GCI for Nifty chart intraday but their Time offset is different. We can add 9.30hrs to the start time and use the data but for the 1hr bar, is the time used Open or Close..not sure.

Or if someone have 2 or more years data, then I can try.

kesk,

1 min Nifty Index and Nifty Futures Continuous Current Month Data...

2018 and Jan to Jun 2019 can be found here

Jan to Jun 2019

https://www.sendspace.com/file/mkd3m8

Nifty 2018

https://www.sendspace.com/file/323rut

Nifty Futures 2018

https://www.sendspace.com/file/b7awcv

By Saturday will upload for Jul 2019 and 2017, 2016.....

I think it would be sufficient to test the Q-Spectrum on intraday basis.

Regards

JB

• 2 weeks later...

Forecast horizon is not dependent on any factor I think. If we use Intraday, then it cant be used to forecast a month or year however with EOD, we can do short to long term. The accuracy of forecast is more important.

The guy who is helping me said, run the forecast weekly as new cycles would be coming and old cycles may be fading. However, what I found is that the forecast changes dramatically.

Hence we are looking for when all the forecast points to a downtrend/uptrend. Lets try this for this month and observe.

• 3 weeks later...

What do you think guys, was the forecast any good? When I compare the forecast with what happened, looks like the

high of 19-8-19 occurred 1 day earlier

low of 25-8-19 occurred 2-3 days earlier

and we are supposed to enter a slight uptrend till 7-9-19 and oscillate till 17-9 and then really take off.

I actually DID NOT trade any of the turns till now.

What do you think guys, was the forecast any good? When I compare the forecast with what happened, looks like the

high of 19-8-19 occurred 1 day earlier

low of 25-8-19 occurred 2-3 days earlier

and we are supposed to enter a slight uptrend till 7-9-19 and oscillate till 17-9 and then really take off.

I actually DID NOT trade any of the turns till now.

we can perform option trades based on turns

debit spreads

I attended the Larry Williams CMT program a few days ago where he commented that instead of using price & its derivatives, forecasting Volatility (fear & greed) can be a good idea and he demonstrated the same using Timingsolution. However, he did not disclose any parameter or technique in the webminar. I used the Volatility of the Close-PrevClose method (an indicator in TSA) to make a forecast.

The past :

Volatility-past.png

The future:

Volatility-forecast.png

Being Volatility, I believe one should interpret the correlation as inverted. That is, Volatility high, market is low and vice versa.

Next thing is forecasting using VIX data.

• 2 weeks later...

Just today only after a huge down-day, I wanted to check the correlation of the forecasts:

1. VIX - On 17th, today, there was a slight upward indication - Good correlation

2. Volatility indicator on NIFTY - Indicates a low day

3. Nifty - Yesterday was supposed to be a low day, but turned out to be today.

I am really not sure, whether the turning points are bankable ! Should I continue or stop posting these pictures.

I attended the Larry Williams CMT program a few days ago where he commented that instead of using price & its derivatives, forecasting Volatility (fear & greed) can be a good idea and he demonstrated the same using Timingsolution. However, he did not disclose any parameter or technique in the webminar. I used the Volatility of the Close-PrevClose method (an indicator in TSA) to make a forecast.

The past :

Volatility-past.png

The future:

Volatility-forecast.png

Being Volatility, I believe one should interpret the correlation as inverted. That is, Volatility high, market is low and vice versa.

Next thing is forecasting using VIX data.

Hi Kesk, I use RPO instead of the instrument itself in all of my forecast.

https://i.imgur.com/p7PROBX.jpg

p7PROBX.jpg