No announcement yet.

Timingsolution & Nifity page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok- I finally ran astronomy composite with a target using RPO against itself. It produced good forecastability with 100% and 26-37% correlation. To me, it is pretty good. However, it gives a short up than my spectrum. Possible up for this astronomy only last for a few days, but spectrum indicates that it'll go until 10-02. If I trade VIX, I would buy long only from now till Sept. 19, and likely to sell short around 10/02 where everything conformed.

https://i.imgur.com/LbN4Wfe.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Unclepips View Post
      Ok- I finally ran astronomy composite with a target using RPO against itself. It produced good forecastability with 100% and 26-37% correlation. To me, it is pretty good. However, it gives a short up than my spectrum. Possible up for this astronomy only last for a few days, but spectrum indicates that it'll go until 10-02. If I trade VIX, I would buy long only from now till Sept. 19, and likely to sell short around 10/02 where everything conformed.

https://i.imgur.com/LbN4Wfe.jpg

CORRECTION: october 2 (10-02), not 01-02

Comment

Hi Unclepips.

Thanks for joining and adding to the thread, your contribution will be highly welcome and appreciated !

Let me put some of my doubts/questions and I do hope you take time to answer them:

1. The VIX data itself seems a bit different than mine. The candles are different. Please see the pic below

VIX only

2. When I ran the Astro setting with Jup-Ven-Helio, I got negative correlation. See pic below:

Jup-Ven-Helio

3. When I ran it with Jup-Ven-Geo, got positive correlation. Why is that?

Jup-Ven-Geo

I would make a request on behalf of Nifty followers to make your contribution to this thread for a better forecast and help us improve.

Once again thanks for your participation.

Comment

Unclepips,

Can you pls clear your inbox, its full !

Comment

hi,
            1. I use esignal data.
            2. I use roughly 10 years worth of data to run the calculation.
            3. you don't have to select geo or helio when you run it.
            4. all negative results imo cannot be used.

Do the following:
            1. click on composite expert
            2. run WFA
            3. you'll get result here (it should select automatically)
            4. click "add selected cycle..." send it to composite box.

https://i.imgur.com/cGmMjaN.jpg

You should always use wavelet hunter to search if the cycle is still good to use.
            Last edited by Unclepips; 17-09-19, 16:21. Reason: just to add the link for clarity

Comment

Sergey did recently

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2s5ujLXuxx4&feature=youtu.be

Comment

Based on Unclepips method, I did try to forecast VIX and Nifty yesterday and the pics are given below:

VIX

Nifty RPO 20

Comment

Now here joins an expert...

@kesk, Unclepips will help you through the issues you are facing. Hang on to his bxxls.

Regards
                  JB

Comment

Originally posted by johnbest View Post
                    Now here joins an expert...

@kesk, Unclepips will help you through the issues you are facing. Hang on to his bxxls.

Regards
                    JB
                    I like the facetious remarks!

lol...no, no expert- just a regular guy trying to make living using a different technique than most people! If it doesn't work for me, I wouldn't keep using it for the last 10 years, right? On that note, NOTHING is 100% foul proof. It's just that I take my chance with what I know and can do.

Of course, here's my first time trying to forecast NIFTY-NSE. It might or might not work (50/50) just like other materials.

https://i.imgur.com/bwxjxPU.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Unclepips View Post
                      I like the facetious remarks!

lol...no, no expert- just a regular guy trying to make living using a different technique than most people! If it doesn't work for me, I wouldn't keep using it for the last 10 years, right? On that note, NOTHING is 100% foul proof. It's just that I take my chance with what I know and can do.

Of course, here's my first time trying to forecast NIFTY-NSE. It might or might not work (50/50) just like other materials.

https://i.imgur.com/bwxjxPU.jpg
                      23-09-2019 was the turning point .
                      in the forecast we need to check only for turning points alone but not the length of move am i right

Comment

i want to learn the forecast method . whats the basic material i need to follow
                        any timing solution material
                        can anyone provide the software for me
                        any guidance would be appreciated

thanks

Comment

The first post in the thread has the software.

The website of TSA has all the reading material. That would be a good starting point. After that, its mostly hard work and your intuition :-)

Comment

Originally posted by traderin View Post
                            23-09-2019 was the turning point .
                            in the forecast we need to check only for turning points alone but not the length of move am i right

Nifty made a pivot high on 23. Today, on 24, could not break the high of 23.

Which is the next 6th or 7th?

Regards
                            JB
                            Last edited by johnbest; 24-09-19, 13:01.

Comment

Originally posted by kesk View Post
                              The first post in the thread has the software.

The website of TSA has all the reading material. That would be a good starting point. After that, its mostly hard work and your intuition :-)
                              i tried it but unable to get the software working

Comment

Just saying 'its not working' is not helpful. Convey whether Is there any error message, software crashes, etc. Then only others can help. A screenshot of your error might be of great help.

Originally posted by traderin View Post
                                i tried it but unable to get the software working

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                                Working...
                                X