Timingsolution & Nifity page

kesk

Here i would like to post the Timingolution 2 Nov 2018 version in the hope that friends here would like to make forecast on Nifty related stocks, indices, etc.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/jv30f1

Other cyclical analysis & forecast can also be posted here.

The links are posted here:

https://mega.nz/file/XN5yUbxY#Md9oST...SzYqDSKPEyp_dE - Cr@ck for TSA only

https://mega.nz/file/WRgQjZYB#8IWkhw...HfxqkzN9u0gozs - Cr@ck for TS/Terra

These cr@ck seems to be working for all the latest versions of TSA and Terra. So its enough if you download the new TSA or Terra.

If you have TS/Terra, then there is no need for TSA as Terra has all the functionalities of TS/Terra. So dont request for a separate link for new versions of TSA.

And it looks likes that the author has changed the way updates are released, stable, upto date, etc and I am unable to get the new links.

TS Scanner:

https://mega.nz/file/XIACGTST#AL85xi...yR6fj3Ce36B2jI - Setup

https://mega.nz/file/ndhjjb4R#mw8MD6...tPySOT1ABcdNg- crack

Edit:

The Terra requires first TSA installed first. Without that, you cant run Terra. So many users are asking for the setup files.

Download ts_ti_lat.rar from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

The above file contains the TSA and Terra link. Use the TSA setup for installing TSA and then on that you can install the latest Terra.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

25 Jan 2023

This is a link for TSA dated 9 Jan 23. For those who can reverse engineer using Ollydbg or similar software, they can get Key for their hardware id can be obtained from address 006E25C2. Breakpoint this address and EDX will show the key.

Link for setup only: https://mega.nz/file/CJJmzDAD#XQ97uM-I0f9zsrkPPSL5hC7XWa-vFPQ9DC6JB5ycqmM

If key is successful, all Terra versions from now onwards will work and they dont need a cr@ack.

No medicine is found yet. If found, will provide later.

Edited by kesk

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

EOD only!

With Intraday data, I have seen TSA struggling to analyse and sometimes hangs. Howevert, it may be due to a 8GB RAM as the author mentioned more RAM is needed.

After a long time, now only I think I found something worthwhile in TSA and once established, will post my findings.

provide ur work as it will give us some knowledge

The software is maninly used for Astro techniques of forecasting. I have been trying to use the software for 10 years and could make projection but they always have failed. Then moved to cyclical analysis and there too it didnt stand up scrutiny. Studied quite a lot and recently another user from another forum showed me wavelet analysis method. I am waiting for validation this week/month. If it proves any good, surely i will let others know.

There seems to be some indian users who have been using the software and they seem to have some scucess but their knowledge is closely held by them. In due course I am sure to dig up those material.

Some time ago, the author of the software said: Even if we make a 10% correct projection, thats more than enough to trade. Not sure whether this is true or not. I would like to hear from others who are in the forecasting realm and their experiences.

The software is maninly used for Astro techniques of forecasting. I have been trying to use the software for 10 years and could make projection but they always have failed. Then moved to cyclical analysis and there too it didnt stand up scrutiny. Studied quite a lot and recently another user from another forum showed me wavelet analysis method. I am waiting for validation this week/month. If it proves any good, surely i will let others know.

There seems to be some indian users who have been using the software and they seem to have some scucess but their knowledge is closely held by them. In due course I am sure to dig up those material.

Some time ago, the author of the software said: Even if we make a 10% correct projection, thats more than enough to trade. Not sure whether this is true or not. I would like to hear from others who are in the forecasting realm and their experiences.

Great to here that ur still working on it . during early days of my trading career i subscribed to a person who used to provide forecast carts for nifty and bank nifty they seems to work 40% of time but with full confusion. i stopped subscribing him as i want to learn PA . i think he used to analyze by timmingsolution the charts look same

The best way would be to send the worksheet in wts format. But first of all, you should check a few pre-requisites

1. Enough price history

2. No breaks in the price

I am in the starting stage of learning, so don't expect any miracles from me.

Kesk I'm not having any forcast inthe software.. please guide

In continuation of the forecast, looks I missed the dates for the most part. Made dates till mid Sep and lets see how this one panes out. Looks like, it found the decline from yesterday.

In TS, adding the dates next to each other is not possible, so next day or next 2 day turning dates cannot be printed. Will find some other means to add these dates via paint.

Nifty50-QSpectrum-Till-Sep.png

I am looking for others to join me in TSA forecast. Lets learn & grow together.