No announcement yet.

Timingsolution & Nifity page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• https://www.sendspace.com/file/e32puf - TI Version dated 21 Feb 2020 for those with a valid key.

Comment

• how to use the software with indian datafeed?

Comment

• Looks like you don't know about TimingSolution. Its a forecasting software based on astrology, cycles and a slew of other techniques. So far, its very hard to learn how to use these methods and apply them for trading.

Or is your question on realtime datafeed and how to use it.?

Originally posted by andrew09 View Post
        how to use the software with indian datafeed?

Comment

• Yes looks like related to RT data feed.

Comment

• Today Nifty opened +2% and remained around +1.4% for the day but finally towards end, - 1%.
            Last edited by kesk; 02-03-20, 08:45. Reason: -ve

Comment

• Did anyone foresee or forecast such a drastic fall of the markets? I have been watching the TS form and till now no one saw it coming. Are there any inputs from other authors?

Comment

• Originally posted by kesk View Post
                Did anyone foresee or forecast such a drastic fall of the markets? I have been watching the TS form and till now no one saw it coming. Are there any inputs from other authors?
                Check Saturn and Pluto aspects in January, and till date

found from social media
                https://ibb.co/VBQ878S
                Last edited by FFRT; 14-03-20, 06:28.

Comment

• This is the image posted from your post.

If Saturn-Pluto aspect is significant, then it has not occurred many times. In fact, it occurs 3 times for the last 2 years. See chart.

Last edited by kesk; 14-03-20, 11:09.

Comment

• Latest version of TSA & TI is provided in the link. Carefully read the readme.txt in the file and let me know if you have a problem. Only TI will work and not the tsa.exe as TI covers all TSA and some extra stuff.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/rjlq61

As usual, I am looking for assistance in predicting NIFTY and Indian stocks. No one, literally no one, was able to predict the recent fall of the markets. I was expecting a fall for the past 2 years (8-10 year cycle of Nifty) but the precise period/month was not at all predictable. I too got carried away after a few 'highest highs' and thought we are going to the next high! Even with Corona virus appearing in China, still held on to the stocks and suffered for it.

There are some great minds here in our forum and no one warned us! That leads me to believe whether these stock market software are worth pursuing or not !!!!

Your thoughts are welcome.

Comment

Latest version of TSA & TI is provided in the link. Carefully read the readme.txt in the file and let me know if you have a problem. Only TI will work and not the tsa.exe as TI covers all TSA and some extra stuff.

As usual, I am looking for assistance in predicting NIFTY and Indian stocks. No one, literally no one, was able to predict the recent fall of the markets. I was expecting a fall for the past 2 years (8-10 year cycle of Nifty) but the precise period/month was not at all predictable. I too got carried away after a few 'highest highs' and thought we are going to the next high! Even with Corona virus appearing in China, still held on to the stocks and suffered for it.

There are some great minds here in our forum and no one warned us! That leads me to believe whether these stock market software are worth pursuing or not !!!!

senspace not available at most places, Mega or mediafire would be appreciated, thanks

1930 USA recession, + 90 years = 2020

I was knowing this, but did not imagine its magnitude was alert no new investment but old investment lost book gain and near to cost and most below cost.
                      Last edited by FFRT; 28-03-20, 05:20.

Comment

• FFRT,

I am in a great mood today. This is mediafire link https://www.mediafire.com/file/jnhn0mlvz5gqqbl/ts_ti_lat.rar/file

Comment

Latest version of TSA & TI is provided in the link. Carefully read the readme.txt in the file and let me know if you have a problem. Only TI will work and not the tsa.exe as TI covers all TSA and some extra stuff.

Some were expecting the fall. But to this extent, I think nobody.

@kesk... Trading softwares, either Astro or purely technical ones, wont be of any help directly.

In Nov-19, twice and in Dec-19, RSI went above 70, the overbought levels. Still new highs with
                          divergence in RSI. What more you need ... ? Have you checked the PE Levels... ?

Everybody was greedy
                          Now Fear will be there when market will start up move and many will loose the opportunity. A never
                          ending cycle.

SWs are used to present the things. Its you.. your mind... who has to catch the nick.

Regards

Comment

• In the Timingsolution forum, one of the Indian user has reported that North Node-Saturn cycle has picked up the 2008-09 and present bottom. So I tried to plot the same and here are the pictures.

Based on the projection, here are the 2 nearest turning dates. Lets see how this works out.

Also, I do have certain questions on this itself. If one closely looks at the main picture, there are certain projections which are exactly opposite. How can one then rely on these projections? Luck ? I could make many projections which seemingly looks good but when these invesrsions happen (quite frankly I seem to take the inverted trades - and not the right directional trades) I feel dejected.

How to handle to inversions

Comment

• thanks for the Upload , Kesk....Working perfect

Comment

Here is the forecast of VIX itself

Here is a post from Jun 29 based on VIX forecast. See the dates from the picture. I am reproducing the same picture extended to the futures.

This image is without the data updated. I visited this file today and the fall of Feb 2020 was caught with a 1-2 day difference. So I have updated the data and re-ran the same forecast and given the possible turn dates for Apr 20. Lets see how this plays out.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                                Working...
                                X