Timingsolution & Nifity page

kesk

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have clearly mentioned 'Need a key' to work. There are people who have the key and this is for them.

First of all, you need TSA and then only this program will work. Read this particular topic from Page1 and understand.

Hello Kesk, Where is the key ? Sarju

I have clearly mentioned 'Need a key' to work. There are people who have the key and this is for them.

First of all, you need TSA and then only this program will work. Read this particular topic from Page1 and understand.

Thank you Kesk for your quick response. Starting to read from page 1. Sarju

Some were expecting the fall. But to this extent, I think nobody.

@kesk... Trading softwares, either Astro or purely technical ones, wont be of any help directly.

In Nov-19, twice and in Dec-19, RSI went above 70, the overbought levels. Still new highs with

divergence in RSI. What more you need ... ? Have you checked the PE Levels... ?

Everybody was greedy ;)

Now Fear will be there when market will start up move and many will loose the opportunity. A never

ending cycle.

SWs are used to present the things. Its you.. your mind... who has to catch the nick.

Regards :)

Rightly put, very few get the point .

Here I have made 5 forecasts based on different techniques for Nifty Future, lets see which ones are faring better.

1. Natural Annual Cycle

NF-Natural-Cycle-Annual.png

2. Sun-Moon

NF-Sun-Moon.png

3. Trading QSpectrum

NF-Trading-QSpectrum.png

4. Trading Spectrum (classical cycles)

NF-Trading-Spectrum.png

5. QSpectrum Standalone module

NF-QSpectrum.png

What is the source of above to validate its authenticity?

Can you guide from where to get similar info re global indices ?

FFRT,

The data available from NSE itself is the authenticity. The mentioned dates were the FTD's of the respective instruments.

Again, I would like to clear a doubt, which may arise.

Whether to go with FTD (First Trade Date) or Incorporation date of the company...

Some prefer former and others the later one. If I had to through light on which one to use, I would suggest

either of them. As I too had faced the same problem. But when studied, I found either of them would be of use.

HTH... and now no more on this topic... ;)

Regards

FFRT,

The data available from NSE itself is the authenticity. The mentioned dates were the FTD's of the respective instruments.

Again, I would like to clear a doubt, which may arise.

Whether to go with FTD (First Trade Date) or Incorporation date of the company...

Some prefer former and others the later one. If I had to through light on which one to use, I would suggest

either of them. As I too had faced the same problem. But when studied, I found either of them would be of use.

HTH... and now no more on this topic... ;)

Regards

I may probably help you about your question, just by using some human comparisons :

Remember, first, that i am practitioner ( ex pro astrologer, by the way ) of Astrology during 40 years :

Whether to go with FTD (First Trade Date) or Incorporation date of the company :

INCORPORATION = The day when Parents have been doing LOVE and Baby ( Incorporation of Daddy Yang in Mum Yin :D )

First Trade Date ( FTD ) = Baby is ready to Launch in real world, and FIRST ( remember it is VERY IMPORTANT ) BREATH ( on the markets ) correlated btw with Mercury ( who is the Trading Symbol : Hermes, Traders God ) and GOD of Gemini, the Breathing Sign

Ciao

Edited by Shenong

INCORPORATION = The day when Parents have been doing LOVE and Baby ( Incorporation of Daddy Yang in Mum Yin :D )

First Trade Date ( FTD ) = Baby is ready to Launch in real world, and FIRST ( remember it is VERY IMPORTANT ) BREATH ( on the markets ) correlated btw with Mercury ( who is the Trading Symbol : Hermes, Traders God ) and GOD of Gemini, the Breathing Sign

Ciao

:)) Nice explanation.

But, IMO, if not wrong, incorporation date is when a new corporation is formed. And this will be legally.

FTD is the date when this corporation starts trading in the stock market.

Regards :)

• 3 weeks later...

Hello Kesk,

your last upload is working fine, but When I click on the First Trade Date icon in the menu no database's show up. Please see image attached from timingsolution.com. What do I need to do ? Regards to all.

%5Bimg%5Dhttps%3A//i.imgur.com/8VmtRvZ.jpg[/img

This is what I get:

nXcsx7e.jpg

Edited by sradia
trouble adding image

Since there is no picture in your message, cant fully understand the question.

Anyways, First Trade is a feature for Natal chart and these dates you have to provide, TS wont provide them. See the screenshot from my TS, it comes up with some options for me.

http://img1.imagehousing.com/0/computer-687951.png

Hello Kesk,

your last upload is working fine, but When I click on the First Trade Date icon in the menu no database's show up. Please see image attached from timingsolution.com. What do I need to do ? Regards to all.

%5Bimg%5Dhttps%3A//i.imgur.com/8VmtRvZ.jpg[/img

This is what I get:

nXcsx7e.jpg

Since there is no picture in your message, cant fully understand the question.

Anyways, First Trade is a feature for Natal chart and these dates you have to provide, TS wont provide them. See the screenshot from my TS, it comes up with some options for me.

http://img1.imagehousing.com/0/computer-687951.png

Hello Kesk,

Thank you for your reply. I had trouble adding my image. The database's (with .mil extension), also show in the youtube video by olga morales .

I think the database's of price history were probably included in previous versions.

Edited by sradia

• 2 weeks later...
Guest tradingamibrokergmail.co

Yes, I also second this view.

Perhaps, Alexander Goulden in his book "secrets of the cronocrats' advocating consideration of FTD. Understandably, that is paramount owing to the fact that we are much interested about stock behaviour and not Company performance in general.

Rightly put, very few get the point .

The paramount is to deduce the facts behind.

yes, any tom & dick can give reason behind past moves. To move a head, 13-Nov-20 & 22-Dec-20 very pertinent. The down fall would be before these dates.

Also I believe starting from 27-07-20 a trend change is expected, and all cases after 01-08-20.

What is the supporting fact behind your dates 27 Jul and 1 Aug? Any forecast you ran on Timingsolution or any other software, would you mind sharing your analyses and pics here?

The paramount is to deduce the facts behind.

yes, any tom & dick can give reason behind past moves. To move a head, 13-Nov-20 & 22-Dec-20 very pertinent. The down fall would be before these dates.

Also I believe starting from 27-07-20 a trend change is expected, and all cases after 01-08-20.

If you want to access the TI upgrade from Post #138, try the following;

-ensure that you already have TS installed.

- install the TI upgrade from Post #138

-Copy the 2 files into program folder ie c:\timingsolution

(Make sure the original files are saved to somewhere else or alternatively renamed so that it can be retrieved should it not work for you.)

I tested in Windows 10 and it works.

Credit goes to Candyman, Shenong and Banner in another post.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/rik6btr38ss5b7i/TimingSolution14Jan2020.rar/file

I could not get it worked! The registration screen is appearing! Any advise to overcome problems please?

What is the supporting fact behind your dates 27 Jul and 1 Aug? Any forecast you ran on Timingsolution or any other software, would you mind sharing your analyses and pics here?

These are based on astro cycles.

The first one is based on Geo cycle, planetary movement

The second one, 01-Aug-20 is Helio conjuction of Jup-Pluto. This in fact is missing on all books based on planetary cycles but in one of the Indian book.

Usually markets finds yearly bottoms in the month of October, based on Sun cycles, just what happened in the month of March-2020. You can observe on same date in the year 2018, market did slide considerably. One could have taken cue from it. Irony is, we realise after transpiring of events!, yet fact is undeniable, we need to be more aware of cycles!