Timingsolution & Nifity page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Timingsolution & Nifity page

Here i would like to post the Timingolution 2 Nov 2018 version in the hope that friends here would like to make forecast on Nifty related stocks, indices, etc.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/jv30f1

Other cyclical analysis & forecast can also be posted here.

The links are posted here:
    https://mega.nz/file/XN5yUbxY#Md9oST...SzYqDSKPEyp_dE - Cr@ck for TSA only
    https://mega.nz/file/WRgQjZYB#8IWkhw...HfxqkzN9u0gozs - Cr@ck for TS/Terra

These cr@ck seems to be working for all the latest versions of TSA and Terra. So its enough if you download the new TSA or Terra.

If you have TS/Terra, then there is no need for TSA as Terra has all the functionalities of TS/Terra. So dont request for a separate link for new versions of TSA.

And it looks likes that the author has changed the way updates are released, stable, upto date, etc and I am unable to get the new links.

TS Scanner:

https://mega.nz/file/XIACGTST#AL85xi...yR6fj3Ce36B2jI - Setup
    https://mega.nz/file/ndhjjb4R#mw8MD6...tPySOT1ABcdNg- crack

Edit:

The Terra requires first TSA installed first. Without that, you cant run Terra. So many users are asking for the setup files.

Download ts_ti_lat.rar from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

The above file contains the TSA and Terra link. Use the TSA setup for installing TSA and then on that you can install the latest Terra.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

25 Jan 2023

This is a link for TSA dated 9 Jan 23. For those who can reverse engineer using Ollydbg or similar software, they can get Key for their hardware id can be obtained from address 006E25C2. Breakpoint this address and EDX will show the key.

Link for setup only: https://mega.nz/file/CJJmzDAD#XQ97uM...PQ9DC6JB5ycqmM

If key is successful, all Terra versions from now onwards will work and they dont need a cr@ack.

No medicine is found yet. If found, will provide later.

Last edited by kesk; 25-01-23, 11:45.

Originally posted by kesk View Post
    Here i would like to post the Timingolution 2 Nov 2018 version in the hope that friends here would like to make forecast on Nifty related stocks, indices, etc.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/jv30f1

Other cyclical analysis & forecast can also be posted here.
    which data feed are u using for this timingsolution

Comment

EOD only!

With Intraday data, I have seen TSA struggling to analyse and sometimes hangs. Howevert, it may be due to a 8GB RAM as the author mentioned more RAM is needed.

After a long time, now only I think I found something worthwhile in TSA and once established, will post my findings.

Comment

Do you have any tutorial to Timigsolutions

Thanks for all

Comment

Start here:

http://www.timingsolution.com/software.html

Sixer

Comment

do future projection works in markets that too for longer time frames .
            can any one clarify ?

Comment

EOD only!

With Intraday data, I have seen TSA struggling to analyse and sometimes hangs. Howevert, it may be due to a 8GB RAM as the author mentioned more RAM is needed.

After a long time, now only I think I found something worthwhile in TSA and once established, will post my findings.
              provide ur work as it will give us some knowledge

Comment

The software is maninly used for Astro techniques of forecasting. I have been trying to use the software for 10 years and could make projection but they always have failed. Then moved to cyclical analysis and there too it didnt stand up scrutiny. Studied quite a lot and recently another user from another forum showed me wavelet analysis method. I am waiting for validation this week/month. If it proves any good, surely i will let others know.

There seems to be some indian users who have been using the software and they seem to have some scucess but their knowledge is closely held by them. In due course I am sure to dig up those material.

Some time ago, the author of the software said: Even if we make a 10% correct projection, thats more than enough to trade. Not sure whether this is true or not. I would like to hear from others who are in the forecasting realm and their experiences.

Comment

The software is maninly used for Astro techniques of forecasting. I have been trying to use the software for 10 years and could make projection but they always have failed. Then moved to cyclical analysis and there too it didnt stand up scrutiny. Studied quite a lot and recently another user from another forum showed me wavelet analysis method. I am waiting for validation this week/month. If it proves any good, surely i will let others know.

There seems to be some indian users who have been using the software and they seem to have some scucess but their knowledge is closely held by them. In due course I am sure to dig up those material.

Some time ago, the author of the software said: Even if we make a 10% correct projection, thats more than enough to trade. Not sure whether this is true or not. I would like to hear from others who are in the forecasting realm and their experiences.
                  Great to here that ur still working on it . during early days of my trading career i subscribed to a person who used to provide forecast carts for nifty and bank nifty they seems to work 40% of time but with full confusion. i stopped subscribing him as i want to learn PA . i think he used to analyze by timmingsolution the charts look same

Comment

This is a QSpectrum forecast. Lets see how it turns out.
                    Last edited by kesk; 08-07-19, 08:38.

Comment

so it will break the high in future as per forecast am correct

Comment

Originally posted by traderin View Post
                        so it will break the high in future as per forecast am correct
                        I have marked the Low and High dates and hope the price follows the forecast. Uptil now, it seems right.

Comment

Test some other possiblities which TS offers - check the Larry Williams outlooks tog get "ideas".

Sixer

Comment

Sorry, I don't understand. Check out Larry Williams...… Is there any URL which will give point the right way?

Originally posted by Sixer View Post
                            Test some other possiblities which TS offers - check the Larry Williams outlooks tog get "ideas".

Sixer

Comment

can you explain the system.. which (planetry) lines you used and the settings??

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              Working...
                              X