Timingsolution & Nifity page

kesk

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Looks like you don't know about TimingSolution. Its a forecasting software based on astrology, cycles and a slew of other techniques. So far, its very hard to learn how to use these methods and apply them for trading.

Or is your question on realtime datafeed and how to use it.?

how to use the software with indian datafeed?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Latest version of TSA & TI is provided in the link. Carefully read the readme.txt in the file and let me know if you have a problem. Only TI will work and not the tsa.exe as TI covers all TSA and some extra stuff.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/rjlq61

As usual, I am looking for assistance in predicting NIFTY and Indian stocks. No one, literally no one, was able to predict the recent fall of the markets. I was expecting a fall for the past 2 years (8-10 year cycle of Nifty) but the precise period/month was not at all predictable. I too got carried away after a few 'highest highs' and thought we are going to the next high! Even with Corona virus appearing in China, still held on to the stocks and suffered for it.

There are some great minds here in our forum and no one warned us! That leads me to believe whether these stock market software are worth pursuing or not !!!!

Your thoughts are welcome.

Latest version of TSA & TI is provided in the link. Carefully read the readme.txt in the file and let me know if you have a problem. Only TI will work and not the tsa.exe as TI covers all TSA and some extra stuff.

As usual, I am looking for assistance in predicting NIFTY and Indian stocks. No one, literally no one, was able to predict the recent fall of the markets. I was expecting a fall for the past 2 years (8-10 year cycle of Nifty) but the precise period/month was not at all predictable. I too got carried away after a few 'highest highs' and thought we are going to the next high! Even with Corona virus appearing in China, still held on to the stocks and suffered for it.

There are some great minds here in our forum and no one warned us! That leads me to believe whether these stock market software are worth pursuing or not !!!!

senspace not available at most places, Mega or mediafire would be appreciated, thanks

1930 USA recession, + 90 years = 2020

I was knowing this, but did not imagine its magnitude was alert no new investment but old investment lost book gain and near to cost and most below cost.

Edited by FFRT

Some were expecting the fall. But to this extent, I think nobody.

@kesk... Trading softwares, either Astro or purely technical ones, wont be of any help directly.

In Nov-19, twice and in Dec-19, RSI went above 70, the overbought levels. Still new highs with

divergence in RSI. What more you need ... ? Have you checked the PE Levels... ?

Everybody was greedy ;)

Now Fear will be there when market will start up move and many will loose the opportunity. A never

ending cycle.

SWs are used to present the things. Its you.. your mind... who has to catch the nick.

Regards :)

In the Timingsolution forum, one of the Indian user has reported that North Node-Saturn cycle has picked up the 2008-09 and present bottom. So I tried to plot the same and here are the pictures.

Nifty-NN-Sat.png

Based on the projection, here are the 2 nearest turning dates. Lets see how this works out.

Nifty-NN-Sat-turns.png

Also, I do have certain questions on this itself. If one closely looks at the main picture, there are certain projections which are exactly opposite. How can one then rely on these projections? Luck ? I could make many projections which seemingly looks good but when these invesrsions happen (quite frankly I seem to take the inverted trades -:( and not the right directional trades) I feel dejected.

How to handle to inversions

Here is the forecast of VIX itself

VIX.png

Here is a post from Jun 29 based on VIX forecast. See the dates from the picture. I am reproducing the same picture extended to the futures.

vix-old.png

This image is without the data updated. I visited this file today and the fall of Feb 2020 was caught with a 1-2 day difference. So I have updated the data and re-ran the same forecast and given the possible turn dates for Apr 20. Lets see how this plays out.

VIX-Apr-May.png

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you for the files Kesk. Just started working with TS. Extremely powerful software.

The scanner that you just sent seems to not let me through the username and authentication screen. Any combination that works to start the scanner or am I clicking the wrong exe file.

this is not a full software. requires a key to work.

Thank you for the files Kesk. Just started working with TS. Extremely powerful software.

The scanner that you just sent seems to not let me through the username and authentication screen. Any combination that works to start the scanner or am I clicking the wrong exe file.

• 2 weeks later...

https://mega.nz/file/mFIFFAKA#LjV4ktOs2vFktRHkverbNPPL-oNlothbpVtVyjni1PY - TS Scanner V2 17May2020 version. Key is needed.

https://mega.nz/file/ndhjjb4R#mw8MD6Pfew5pSRx_iJ2fIperv2dOmmtPySOT1ABcdNg - The medicine. If asks for a s/n, enter any 16 digit number. And it works!

Edit: For those who can use Olly, break at 006D8334 !

Edited by kesk
olly

• 2 weeks later...