Required historic 1-minute data

insaneike

Hi,

Is it possible for someone to share historic 1-minute data for stocks listed on NSE? I used to use google finance earlier and once they stopped the historic API I have a huge hole of around 6 months. It would be great if someone could share data from 1st August 2018 to 31st December 2018.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks kesk. Appreciate your help.

I came across this link but it contains data for only 100 stocks. I'm looking for data for Equity segment only.

for entire equity it will be hard brother . i saw some providers are selling it for equity alone but the authenticity need to be checked .

for entire equity it will be hard brother . i saw some providers are selling it for equity alone but the authenticity need to be checked .

There are sellers who provide around 600+ stocks from the cash segment. I'm currently using one but was wondering if someone could share the data for which there is a hole in my database.

I've written an afl script to export data from amibroker as well. In case someone has the data please let me know. I'll share the script and the instructions to generate csv data which can be shared later on.

Thanks.

Edited by insaneike

• 3 weeks later...
There are sellers who provide around 600+ stocks from the cash segment. I'm currently using one but was wondering if someone could share the data for which there is a hole in my database.

I've written an afl script to export data from amibroker as well. In case someone has the data please let me know. I'll share the script and the instructions to generate csv data which can be shared later on.

Thanks.

Does your script export data from ami to NT format?

Hi,

Is it possible for someone to share historic 1-minute data for stocks listed on NSE? I used to use google finance earlier and once they stopped the historic API I have a huge hole of around 6 months. It would be great if someone could share data from 1st August 2018 to 31st December 2018.

Thanks in advance.

Hi Ike,

Sharing this on my drive. See if this helps h!!ps://driv e.g00gle.com/open?id=1xL71zb4HeD4VSOQD-epGYOrFHx4EVrhl (the link is a bit cryptic and needs replacement of ! & 0 so the bots don't find it)

PS: Thanks for all the wonderful work you have been doing here in sharing Video Tutorial Resources :) Looking forward to learning from this forum

Hi Ike,

Sharing this on my drive. See if this helps h!!ps://driv e.g00gle.com/open?id=1xL71zb4HeD4VSOQD-epGYOrFHx4EVrhl (the link is a bit cryptic and needs replacement of ! & 0 so the bots don't find it)

PS: Thanks for all the wonderful work you have been doing here in sharing Video Tutorial Resources :) Looking forward to learning from this forum

Thanks for the link. But I believe it the same files which were already shared in #2 by kesk. Nonetheless thanks for the share.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello, I am looking to get started with Amibroker Historical Data and Realtime data for NSE trading. I am looking to trade in NSE cash and FNO. How should I go about setting up my data/past data? What are the best sources? Also if I want to backtest some strategies - what resolution of data should I be able to get my hands on?

Say I want to backtest something which has a 5 min candle resolution - where should I source my data from to run these tests on?