Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Required historic 1-minute data

Hi,

Is it possible for someone to share historic 1-minute data for stocks listed on NSE? I used to use google finance earlier and once they stopped the historic API I have a huge hole of around 6 months. It would be great if someone could share data from 1st August 2018 to 31st December 2018.

Thanks in advance.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B8e3dtbFwQWUZ1I5dklCMmE5M2M

Check out here. Contains data from 2012.

Comment

Originally posted by kesk View Post
      https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B8e3dtbFwQWUZ1I5dklCMmE5M2M

Check out here. Contains data from 2012.
      Thanks kesk. Appreciate your help.

I came across this link but it contains data for only 100 stocks. I'm looking for data for Equity segment only.

Comment

Originally posted by insaneike View Post
        Thanks kesk. Appreciate your help.

I came across this link but it contains data for only 100 stocks. I'm looking for data for Equity segment only.
        for entire equity it will be hard brother . i saw some providers are selling it for equity alone but the authenticity need to be checked .

Comment

Originally posted by traderin View Post
          for entire equity it will be hard brother . i saw some providers are selling it for equity alone but the authenticity need to be checked .
          There are sellers who provide around 600+ stocks from the cash segment. I'm currently using one but was wondering if someone could share the data for which there is a hole in my database.

I've written an afl script to export data from amibroker as well. In case someone has the data please let me know. I'll share the script and the instructions to generate csv data which can be shared later on.

Thanks.
          Last edited by insaneike; 07-07-19, 13:54.

Comment

There are sellers who provide around 600+ stocks from the cash segment. I'm currently using one but was wondering if someone could share the data for which there is a hole in my database.

I've written an afl script to export data from amibroker as well. In case someone has the data please let me know. I'll share the script and the instructions to generate csv data which can be shared later on.

Thanks.
            Does your script export data from ami to NT format?

Comment

Originally posted by bomdila View Post
              Does your script export data from ami to NT format?
              Nope. My script basically exports the quotes in CSV format. I have written this script for amibroker as of now.

Comment

Hi,

Is it possible for someone to share historic 1-minute data for stocks listed on NSE? I used to use google finance earlier and once they stopped the historic API I have a huge hole of around 6 months. It would be great if someone could share data from 1st August 2018 to 31st December 2018.

Thanks in advance.
                Hi Ike,

Sharing this on my drive. See if this helps h!!ps://driv e.g00gle.com/open?id=1xL71zb4HeD4VSOQD-epGYOrFHx4EVrhl (the link is a bit cryptic and needs replacement of ! & 0 so the bots don't find it)

PS: Thanks for all the wonderful work you have been doing here in sharing Video Tutorial Resources Looking forward to learning from this forum

Comment

Originally posted by Tanya View Post
                  Hi Ike,

Sharing this on my drive. See if this helps h!!ps://driv e.g00gle.com/open?id=1xL71zb4HeD4VSOQD-epGYOrFHx4EVrhl (the link is a bit cryptic and needs replacement of ! & 0 so the bots don't find it)

PS: Thanks for all the wonderful work you have been doing here in sharing Video Tutorial Resources Looking forward to learning from this forum
                  Thanks for the link. But I believe it the same files which were already shared in #2 by kesk. Nonetheless thanks for the share.

Comment

Hey You Still Need This. Shoot Me A DM. i'll share some links @insaneike

Comment

Originally posted by akashmohan View Post
                      Hey You Still Need This. Shoot Me A DM. i'll share some links @insaneike
                      Thanks mate.

Comment

Hi,

incase someone is looking for NF/BNF index and option data, this guy shares it on his blog.

http://tradecatcher.bl0gspot.com/p/ieod-data.html

change 0 to o in blogspot.

Comment

Hello, I am looking to get started with Amibroker Historical Data and Realtime data for NSE trading. I am looking to trade in NSE cash and FNO. How should I go about setting up my data/past data? What are the best sources? Also if I want to backtest some strategies - what resolution of data should I be able to get my hands on?

Say I want to backtest something which has a 5 min candle resolution - where should I source my data from to run these tests on?

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                          Working...
                          X