[REQ] TopTradeTools Smart Bars indicator

Based on the webinar they are doing, this is a paintbar indicator that is based on 3 factors- trend, momentum, and cycle. I see the value not as a entry signal, but more of a confirmation signal. If you are long and bars are green then buyers are in control and you are on the right side of the trade. If you are long and the bars turn red, sellers are in control and you are on the wrong side of the trade. Seems so simple, yet in real time not so much. I hope we can come up with this indicator as I see it as a very valuable confirmation tool.

Is anyone familiar with a similar indicator. From what I understand from the webinar- the bar paints green if the trend indicator (Doncian Channel) is up, the momentum indicator (not sure what one is used) is above zero line, and the cycle indicator (not sure what one is used) is also above the zero line confirming buyers are in control. The opposite is true for red bars and the sellers in control. If all 3 are not in agreement, the bars paint grey showing a pause in who is in control. This should be a great confirmation that you are either on the right side of the trade or not. See pics below from webinar.

https://ibb.co/2tkMN8F

https://ibb.co/JsPkL5B

There are a few indicators that could be combined to mimic that set-up, depending on one's trading style.

You've got: (1) A Trend indicator such as RSI or ADX (2) a Momentum indicator such as MACD or Fast Stochastic, and (3) a Pivot Point Indicator such as Fibonacci Sequence or Darvas Box

As I've said before, if you don't know technical analysis, you'll be a sucker for hucksters selling so-called "unique" indicators that are merely copies of common indicators freely available on any good trading platform.

• 1 year later...
TopTradeTools has been promoting their BETTS (breakout entry two target strategy) trading system with a round of webinars lately. It appears to be a variation on an Open Range Breakout with targets. They are seeing increased success when using a directional bias indicator to choose better buy and sell candidates. They are using their TOPS Smart Bars for this and are offering them free as an additional bonus with the trading method. I hoped maybe someone might have picked this up and would be willing to share the Smart Bars ( especially the TOS and Ninja 7 and Ninja 8 versions) as well as perhaps the whole TOPS BETTS package. Happy holidays and thanks in advance to the person who shares this.