Dlpal dq s

Hi,

one year ago Michael Harris offered a two week demo test for his Software DLPAL DQ and DLPAL S.

Has anybody saved these .exe files and can share it?

(I ******ly didn´t do it :-( )

The actual demo doesn´t show the generated pattern code. (http://www.priceactionlab.com/Blog/price-acton-lab-software-demo/)

The demo from one year ago did!

Thanks in Advance

[-O<

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
It's a pattern recognition software?

Yes but not only that - it recognizes patterns, makes strategies and systems and does code for Ami NT7 and TS. The best of its kind. I run 7 instances of version S in AMD multi core with 4H stock data and it finds goodies I then trade. I use version DQ with EOD Aussie Thai and US stocks. That's some powerful engine there. Cool stuff. It took abt 4 months to figure best use.

Does anyone get Results, I have been trying with various settings, it shows some short and long entries, PF more than 1.5%, % of profitable trades, etc while going on, and after completing, No Results window comes up. Ran 3 times for nearly 14hrs each but no results.

Did anyone get results which can be stored and the code generated?

I think the developer has put a silent expiry in the program based on the last date found in your input data. Try adjusting your input data ie deduct 10 years from every date and re-run.

Yes, I remember I run across this when I got an educated version before I purchased license. Not only silent date but scrambles the code based on some rules so it is useless and gives bad results.