I would like to be a futures traders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would like to be a futures traders

Can some one please share with me information on being a futures and options trader?

Re: I would like to be a futures traders

Just google about the hot topic which u need and it'll open an wide gate for u..............

Comment

Code:
      hxxp://www.investopedia.com/articles/financialcareers/top-10-financial-career-cities.asp?partner=pitm8c

Comment

Originally posted by avibe
        Can some one please share with me information on being a futures and options trader?
        I think most individual traders lose money. It is better to work for a hedge fund or inter-broker and get a cut of their profits, which they make from management fees etc...

Comment

What is the expected return for an individual trader? Can any "real" trader share your experience? I have read sth like 70000$ per year.

Comment

Originally posted by maryb
            I think most individual traders lose money. It is better to work for a hedge fund or inter-broker and get a cut of their profits, which they make from management fees etc...
            Everyone can, all depending on the trader himself.

Comment

I'm new to Futures too but it looks like more reliable due to regulations.. what do you guys think?

Comment

True, futures exchanges are better regulated compared to the norm forex brokers... nonetheless, i believe the key issue is whether the wannabe trader could adjust to the volatility of the future markets with the key benefits of profiting from both up/down scenarios...

If adjusted well, its truly a paradise coz you can trade constantly to increase your capital on a daily basis.. otherwise, it's the faster way to get out biz if can't follow the futures markets, esp when the spikes come in!!

Comment

Futures is almost a true zero sum game (minus the comission :0). It similar to stocks, but you get much better leverage plus alot of volatility which is a plus for a trader! Patience is the key to the game, likewise money management will be the holy grail that you must search for. No one can teach you those 2 concept except for yourself (IMO)!

Successful future traders can make 6-7 figures depending on their account size of course. We take a little chunk out of the market day by day while swimming with the big whales (hedge funds, instituational banks, etc)

Plus in the USA you get a good tax advantage trading futures!

Comment

Yarman,

I would be happy to start posting some method that I personally use. My methods revolved around price action and volume, hence I have a little learning curve when it comes to Forex! They have no real consistance vol. I have a few ebooks and video that I can post, but I've just had a baby and things have been pretty busy around here. When I get sometime this weekend I'll try to setup a share online and I will post some ebooks and video on futures.

Tony.

Comment

The futures markets are fantastic to trade. They move, have leverage and the costs (in liquid markets) are reasonable.

However, in my opinion one should consider their own experience level. A sensible sequence for new traders would include paper trading followed by a non-leveraged instrument such as stocks. Once profitable in something non-leveraged it makes sense to consider leveraged markets such as futures.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                      Working...
                      X