[Share} FX Trend Force

• 2 weeks later...
dannydon786 u r still around...i thought u left forex for good

Hi Tradefx.....still around...just that I do not come here often.....reason being that I am busy trading.....how are you doing in trading? Are you making money....we can share some signals....free of course as good friends....I can trade very precisely now with 99.99% win rates and virtually no drawdown...just learning more day by day....we can analyze some trades and see each others thoughts!!!

• 4 weeks later...
Hi Tradefx.....still around...just that I do not come here often.....reason being that I am busy trading.....how are you doing in trading? Are you making money....we can share some signals....free of course as good friends....I can trade very precisely now with 99.99% win rates and virtually no drawdown...just learning more day by day....we can analyze some trades and see each others thoughts!!!

Dear Danny thanks for the reply and your thoughts...well i dont too come here often also... this section of the forum is somewhat dead. To be honest i am not a forex trader. Its true that to be successful in forex u need to give full time in Forex and learn forex technicality everyday. Mine is just a hobby... so i am still looking for good auto systems....Busy with my other business...

Anyway all the best to u and keep reaping big profits day by day!!!

Best regards

• 9 months later...