Share all your softwares who have bought from forexwarez or andery

neonoir

Dear Sixer, not sure if you are kidding or talk seriously ? I guess 95% / hope for a JOKE of course, and i note the words "our user andrey" INSTEAD of "our member andrey" which makes of course a HUGE difference....... :)

By the way, hoping too that neonoir has really REVERSING abilities, it would be a GIFT for this community......Wait and see :) and CHEERS to neonoir if he is serious, too....

Edited by Shenong

• 4 months later...
von krieger thanx in advance this is dll file protected in engima 3.7 plz crack it its amibroker plugin dll file https://www107.zippyshare.com/v/n4L9tc1c/file.html

you guys never understand.. the fix is not only with the dll. send the whole bundle setup exe + fix exe which the andry send to you while you purchase.. then let others to patch it.

what the problem of paying a little to have the work done??? Andry is good people happy he is around

The problem is to pay someone to crack a software is a lack of respect for the true creator of a software.

It's something to crack a software for try it and it's another to crack it for make money.

Edited by Rebis

The problem is to pay someone to crack a software is a lack of respect for the true creator of a software.

It's something to crack a software for try it and it's another to crack it for make money.

"The problem is to pay someone to crack a software is a lack of respect for the true creator of a software."

Are you respected as a software user and a client when the software vendor is asking a ridiculously high price

and when he/she is offering insufficient time for testing ?

"It's something to crack a software for try it": Are you able to do it for yourself, I guess NOT!

Then someone else has to do it....and why should it be for free...

After this issue I suggest the owner of the IndoInvestasi to close the forum

L, you seem to misunderstand me as I am not blaming anyone who wants to crack and offer stuff for free here.

On the contrary they are the heroes here!

...so, feel free to do it yourself if you have the skills

Edited by noonw