Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nihilistic View Post
    Gadfly,

If you're comfortable with a torrent, I'll upload a clean install of latest Office 365 plus an activation script. If not, there are certain forums from where you can download directly. Let me know.

Best,
    I am interested on Office 365, please. Thanks.

Comment

Nihilistic

The Office 365 you have with the activation script, does it "work forever" ? You mentioned something about a paid subscription in order for it to work.

Comment

Originally posted by logicgate View Post
        Nihilistic

The Office 365 you have with the activation script, does it "work forever" ? You mentioned something about a paid subscription in order for it to work.
        You have two options if I remember it right; one, is to activate it for 180 days and repeat after; and two, there's a permanent activation. No paid subscription bro. *********Web is always free, just need to look in the right places. Any further query, let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by Nihilistic View Post
          You have two options if I remember it right; one, is to activate it for 180 days and repeat after; and two, there's a permanent activation. No paid subscription bro. *********Web is always free, just need to look in the right places. Any further query, let me know.
          Oh ok, send me via PM then, please, when you can. Cheers

Comment

PM'ed, dude.

Comment

Originally posted by paulharee View Post
              I am interested on Office 365, please. Thanks.
              Don't mind, man, hadn't seen this earlier. I've PM'ed you.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
              Working...
              X