Get a Ninja Trader Platform all the details here.

timein

Here you go get a live demo account without talking to anyone.

The following information is a brief description of how to set up a 100,000 practice account.

Here’s an opportunity for anyone that would like to get a live Ninja Trader Demo Account.

This could provide a good work around for anyone that would like to practice on a live sim

account in real-time. You can set this up without talking to anyone, just follow the

instructions and you can set this up very easily.

You can use this for training and hold yourself accountable. This is through OneUp Trader

test your skills if you are a good trader and can prove it, they will even fund your trading account.

Check out the website and register for a free trial.

You can get a 14 day trial with a $100,000 practice account. As you go through the registration

be sure to save your Username:, which is you’re Email Address that you use and your Password:

Here’s what you do go to this website https://oneuptrader.com on this page scroll down to the

bottom of the page and here you will click on (How It Works). Next scroll down to (Start Your Free Trial)

this will bring you to the sign up page at the bottom click on (Sign Up). Here you can register a dummy

name and a fake email address, you can get a free Temporary Email Address Here, https://temp-mail.org

Next after filling out the sign up page click on(Submit) and it will auto generate an email.

When you receive the email you will need to verify your Email Address. Now click on (Confirm Email Address)

Next Click on (Start Your Free Trial) you will get a message Please Wait, while your account is being

processed and created. Once this is completed it will log you in To the OneUp Trader Platform, you can also

click on to (Log To My Dashboard) and this will bring you to the Web Base Platform. After you log in look to the

top left hand side and click on (Account Analytics) this is where you will see your performance report.

This only updates after the close of market.

I have outlined the process for the steps to set this up, but be sure to read through each page so that you know

all the details before going to the next step. In the email instructions you will find all the details for setting this up.

This is what you will need for (Ninja Trader Account Connection Set Up) and your (Desktop Rithmic Trader Login).

Be sure to save the (Remember Me) top right of the R/Trader login on your desktop download so you don’t have

to put in Your User: and Password: every time.

To start the setup process click on (Step 1 start Here) now you will see just under (MUST START HERE)

click on (R/Trader) in blue letters and download the program to your desktop. After you download the program,

open up the Rithmic Trader App on your desktop, click on R/Trader window and hit enter on your key board to

enter. Here you will have to put in your Username and Password for the Rithmic Trader. These are different than

your web base Username and Password.

Next step is to click on each Document to Agree to Terms. Once completed this will activate your Ninja Trader.

This needs to be done before you set up your (Ninja Trader Account Connection).

Now you will have to go back to your Email and set up your (Ninja Trader Account Connection Set Up)

be sure you use the (RITHMIC LOGIN CREDENTIALS) for your Account Connection when

setting up Ninja Trader on your Control Center. Follow the steps to setting up your Ninja Trader Account

Connection, you will find this in (Step 2-Connect Ninja Trader) the license Key provided will work with Ninja 7 or 8.

This may sound a little challenging until you start to go through the process, just read through the steps and you

can set this up very easily. All the information is there to get a Free Live Ninja Trading Account. This can be used in Sim or

Live Demo Trading. To use the live demo you must first click on Global Simulation Mode and this will change your

Dom to Live or Sim Option. You can only use a Dynamic Super Dom with this Platform, on the Dom account settings

drop down. You can change it to the live or Sim Account you created.

You will also find this in the instructions.

ONEUP TRADER FREE LICENSE KEY: @RPT-RITH-MICP-APER-TRAD-EFRE-ELIV-ESIM

Remember to trade like it is real money or you will end up picking up bad habits that will hinder your future performance.

If you end up over trading buy putting on too big of a position and blowing up the account it will lock you out of the live

Demo Account from trading but not the Sim Account.

If this happens you will need to go back and take a free trial again under a different name creating all new User and Passwords.

You will not need to remove the program from your computer only change the User and Passwords in your Rithmic Trader

App on your desktop. You will also have to remove or rename a new account connections in Ninja Trader. Trials only last for 14

days.

This can work out well if you would like to back test or practice in a live demo account in real time during market hours or

Market Replay Data. Best of all, if you blow up the account you can set up a new one by starting over with a new email address.

Once you set this up you can get live market replay data for any instrument on the Ninja Platform. Some quick tips if you’re not

sure how to load a new instrument on Ninja.

Go to (Tools Instrument Manager) and any of the instruments in the list you will be able to trade. After you select and build your

instrument list just click ok and they will be saved. Next here’s how to load an instrument for market replay go to

(File on the Control Center) in the dropdown go to (Utilities) than (Download Replay Data). Now select your instrument by clicking

on the dropdown arrow next to (Name) than select the (Date) click OK. Now go to File Connection and select Market Replay Connection,

this will open up your Replay Control. Now you can back test any market you choose.

Good luck and Enjoy!

Read through these steps again, in the original post.

Make sure you check the box to approve the two Documents to Agree to Terms, or you will not get approved.

These are located within the Rithmic App that downloads to your desktop. This must be done before you can

setup your Ninja Trader. What I have outlined here is a brief description of how to set this up. You will know

that you have started the steps correctly if you are able to log on to the Web Browser, remember the User

Name and Password for the Web Browser are different than the Desktop App User Name and Password.

Desktop App User Name and Password are the same as the Ninja Trader (RITHMIC LOGIN CREDENTIALS)

If you follow the steps correctly you will get approved, everyone gets approved. This is a good opportunity

To test other instruments that you may not have access to in your real live account.

Read through these steps again, in the original post.

To start the setup process click on (Step 1 start Here) now you will see just under (MUST START HERE)

click on (R/Trader) in blue letters and download the program to your desktop. After you download the program,

open up the Rithmic Trader App on your desktop, click on R/Trader window and hit enter on your key board to

enter. Here you will have to put in your Username and Password for the Rithmic Trader. These are different than

your web base Username and Password.

Next step is to click on each Document to Agree to Terms. Once completed this will activate your Ninja Trader.

This needs to be done before you set up your (Ninja Trader Account Connection).

Now you will have to go back to your Email and set up your (Ninja Trader Account Connection Set Up)

be sure you use the (RITHMIC LOGIN CREDENTIALS) for your Account Connection when

setting up Ninja Trader on your Control Center. Follow the steps to setting up your Ninja Trader Account

Connection, you will find this in (Step 2-Connect Ninja Trader) the license Key provided will work with Ninja 7 or 8.

If you are able to set this up please confirm that it works on your end.

laser1000it, you are right. Trial license is only for 14 days.

That is right the license key is only good for 14 Days but you can make a new account anytime you want.

Just buy signing in with a new email account. Remember all you will have to do is just change the User

And Password, within the desktop App and your Ninja Trader after you are reissued new

(RITHMIC LOGIN CREDENTIALS).

I have personally created three different accounts in the last two months, so I know it works.

If you set up a new account than you will get new log in (CREDENTIALS) for both the Web Browser

and the desk top App. So far the license key has not changed for me it has remained the same every

time. When you receive the email in the details you will be issued a license key. So may be yours will be

different than the one I posted here.

If it is please verify that yours is different, because may be that’s how they identify your Machine ID.

That is right the license key is only good for 14 Days but you can make a new account anytime you want.

Just buy signing in with a new email account. Remember all you will have to do is just change the User

And Password, within the desktop App and your Ninja Trader after you are reissued new

(RITHMIC LOGIN CREDENTIALS).

I have personally created three different accounts in the last two months, so I know it works.

If you set up a new account than you will get new log in (CREDENTIALS) for both the Web Browser

and the desk top App. So far the license key has not changed for me it has remained the same every

time. When you receive the email in the details you will be issued a license key. So may be yours will be

different than the one I posted here.

If it is please verify that yours is different, because may be that’s how they identify your Machine ID.

Timein thanks for your help...anyway I am following the related instruction but the system return me loging wrong.

Well, Bros :)

Maybe a VPN software could help a little, since, even if you change ( temporarily ) your Hardware ID with a HDD-Id-change tool, "they" still get your unchanged IP.

Plenty of VPN software on warez sites....Then, you can change the places provided in the VPN used....So, maybe ( untested, just guessing...) a quite LONG time of Trials possible....

Well, Bros :)

Maybe a VPN software could help a little, since, even if you change ( temporarily ) your Hardware ID with a HDD-Id-change tool, "they" still get your unchanged IP.

Plenty of VPN software on warez sites....Then, you can change the places provided in the VPN used....So, maybe ( untested, just guessing...) a quite LONG time of Trials possible....

I have requested first time the credential for Rithmic and NT. I have problem with login here and in other PC with different internet link and provider.

For VPN I have no problem but I have never found a HDD-ID software change. If you know anyone PLS show where I can downloaded.

Timein thanks for your help...anyway I am following the related instruction but the system return me loging wrong.

I don’t understand it because I have used this process for at least two months and set up at least three to four

different accounts. Every one of them using different credentials every time. Can you tell me if you at least got

approved because they use an automated system. It generates the approvals through the sign up process and

all the details are sent to your email. It would be nice to see if someone can complete the sign up process.

This is a good resource to have for as long as it last. With my live AMP Account I am only approved to trade four

different Exchanges NYMEX, NYBOT, CME, CBOT, because this is all I pay for and my monthly Exchange fees are

$15.00 per month. With having the option to trade other markets using OneUp gives me the ability to back test

markets that I don’t have access to. I thought this would be a nice share opportunity for anyone in need.

Here is a snapshot of my login connection with OneUp, maybe you may have missed something in the process

of the setup instructions. As far as OneUp I have never paid for their service and I don’t even know if they are

legitimate or not. The way I see it just like TopStep there model is very similar and for the most part as long as

traders fail and they keep collecting the fee they can make a pretty good profit. Look at it this way, with a high

rate of 90 to 95 % of traders that fail they are banking some very nice profits.

https://gyazo.com/8915b8148dd272fef23541a376f811ff

Edited by timein

Sorry Timein I have not problem with account CQG Demo NT account NT7 and NT8 from many years. I have tested this issue and I have problem with the login. PLS have a look with CQG demo I have Dax futures , with oneuptraders is missing.

Update: Just request Rithmic license for Tiger Russian software…...following step by step the preocedure but at the end I have alays login wrong. At this point if only my problem.

Volume Serial Number Editor 2.02.34

Volume Serial Number Editor 2.02.34 + Cracked | 3.4 MB

attachment.php?attachmentid=105&stc=1

Volume Serial Number Editor 2.02.34
is a tool to change the hard drive volume serial number (XXXX-XXXX) assigned by the Operating System.

Go to the following link :

Ciao

Update: Just request Rithmic license for Tiger Russian software…...following step by step the preocedure but at the end I have alays login wrong. At this point if only my problem.

Laser

Through the process of the setup instructions did it give an option to select your country.

Maybe that is one of the issues your having. I believe you need to do that.

Sorry Timein I have not problem with account CQG Demo NT account NT7 and NT8 from many years. I have tested this issue and I have problem with the login. PLS have a look with CQG demo I have Dax futures , with oneuptraders is missing.

helo laser sorry before but have ask if you trade why yu no use pay for version if yu good and make money

see so mane people here for free ninja but if yu make good why so much headake just pay and make

helo laser sorry before but have ask if you trade why yu no use pay for version if yu good and make money

see so mane people here for free ninja but if yu make good why so much headake just pay and make

I have not understanding your issue...in any case I live in italy and at now I do not want to open a real foreign account because of the tax authorities

Update: I do not accept any reference about my private life

Edited by laser1000it

I have not understanding your issue...in any case I live in italy and at now I do not want to open a real foreign account because of the tax authorities

helo I have no issue was just asking you what yur issue was for not if successful just buying the platform

Kudos

Edited by lottery