Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blockchain middleware investment opportunity?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blockchain middleware investment opportunity?

hi all,

This might be out of point as it is not related to Forex but just want to share what might be a golden investment (NOT TRADING) opportunity. I got nothing to gain if you invest or not in it really unless you are a big shark with millions of $ in your pockets If anyone got anything to risk (even just $100) with a high probability of massive returns in say a couple of years and better by 2025 check Chainlink out. This is middleware between blockchains and the real world, oracle of decentralized networks. I believe this one might be a life changer and can really return to the early investors a life changing opportunity. Would not be amazed if it hits $100 in a couple of years. This would mean for every $1 one would be getting $200 if it were to reach it since price is $0.50 at the time of writing. Smart Contracts might possibly be wildfire and Blockchains might soon be taking off. If you are after a fast buck ignore this.

Further details about this one can be found in this amazing article:

https://blog.goodaudience.com/chainlink-the-missing-piece-to-the-god-protocol-fd455dde92ab

The white paper is available online and can be easily Googled.

If you want more details let me know. Also if admins find this as a pain, kindly delete it. My intention is just to try to and give something to those who wish to attempt make a possible profit even though nothing is guaranteed. However worth the risk at this point, remember anticipating is better than participating

don't worry
    the only ones i ban are promoters that try to sell or gain something, and you are definitely not in this category.

Comment

thanks Traderbeauty. Much appreciated.

Am just buying more now in fact. I believe when the prices are still below $1 are still worth the risk. Hoping for the sharks to come in at some point.... then the party can begin

Comment

Hope there were members who took this opportunity. Those who did should be in nice profits... the bull run has started as predicted a few months ago, pullbacks will be there but the way is up for good now Remember to try to keep them till around 2024-5. Blockchain tech is being ushered in and apparently going to be adopted within the coming months. After this, Smart Contracts should kick off. If you do make a nice amount of profit remember to think about those less fortunate .... life is too short not to enjoy it and help others

Comment

Revisiting this post just to tell those who bought Chainlink to keep holding.... The amount of profits I believe will be huge. After yesterday's announcement and literally shooting to the top spot for the 24hr % change, keep accumulating any dips and reassess things a year from now. While Ethereum unleashed tokenization. Chainlink will unleash smartcontracts. This will be VERY valuable.

That is all for now Best of luck, profits and health to all.

Comment

By now those who invested when I wrote the first post should have at least tripled their capital. Once Google announced their partnership with Chainlink, price hit $2. Soon Oracle will demo the use during the expo on the 24th of the month. More partners will roll in. IBM in project Accord. Microsoft possible too. Keep your links going on... price will go much much higher. As stated initially, this is a life changing opportunity.

Comment

Hope some of you listened to this advice..... Intel has joined forces too with Link leading the pack.... the future is super exciting and rewarding. A big well done who jumped on board.

Comment

More than a year passed.... price at the time of writing is at a steady $3.45. Aviation insurance has jumped on board too. The profits from my first post for each Link would have been nearly $3. The all time high was $4.55 which I believe will be taken out in the coming weeks. We ain't seen nothing yet, blockchain tech is being adopted ********* and momentum is building up.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                Working...
                X