Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Check out this free modified pivot point indicator and its good.. add those pips ok
    Here's the link http://goo.gl/YZsYmA

Comment

Thank yo for this

Comment

Expert in trading

It's a privilege to be back again. Now if you will allow me, i will show you how i make my money every week with just $500 in binary option. Trading for about three years now i got my experience and technique of getting up to $15,000 with $500,you can email me through my email (stubbslanisha79t@gmail.com) if you want to get my strategy and earn more money. Which have used to help alot of people like you to get back their lost and even more profit in addition I will also give you proof, no withdrawals delay

Comment

Stubbs111,

are you missing something as last time ??
          This forum is for SHARING not for selling.

Sixer

Comment

Hello peoples,
            Nice to meet you all peoples.
            I'm a trader with good experience and as of now too,learning about trading. I use multiple trading platforms.
            It's my introduction
            Thank you people

Comment

Hey, I'm Scooter, and I'm new to the gathering. I've been glancing near and attempting to figure out the spot, and I was likewise taking a gander at the digital books for amateurs. I attempted to download the digital book "Exchanging For A Living In The Forex Market" yet it appears that it's been expelled. Would somebody be able to please transfer it once more, or direct me to the right download area?

Comment

Originally posted by alexjohn View Post
                Hey, I'm Scooter, and I'm new to the gathering. I've been glancing near and attempting to figure out the spot, and I was likewise taking a gander at the digital books for amateurs. I attempted to download the digital book "Exchanging For A Living In The Forex Market" yet it appears that it's been expelled. Would somebody be able to please transfer it once more, or direct me to the right download area?
                Hate books with such names, they contain little useful information, mostly bragging about how important is to master your psychology, vague talks about why risk or money management is important. No concrete advices or step-by-step guidelines how to achieve success in this regard in practice.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                Working...
                X