Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you also from my side. Will read them when have any spare time.

Comment

Guys Iam looking for Thechinacal analysts Guide to Computer analysis of Futures Market By, Charles Lebeau,
      Can someone please upload..

Mods: Sorry for Multiple posts

Comment

Hi Guys, I'm new here. Can some one please help?

How do I get the links to work? I have tried various combinations but it seems to me that nothing works, some links open down load page, but then that link does not work.

Cheers

John

Comment

john2u,

did you recognize that all these links are from 2009 ? In the mean time MU was shot down also ...

Sixer

Comment

Sixer

thanks for your reply.

Yes, I did recognize that all these links are from 2009, But if they do not work why bother to keep the links/lists/thread?. Seems a waste of space.

This is the first forum I have bothered to join and it would appear that in my innocence or ignorance, I thought things would work. I see I have a lot to learn maybe.

In the mean time, just for my benefit who or what is MU, and why was it shot down? If this was you trying to be funny I am sorry it was a total waste of your time.
            cheers
            John

Comment

[Req] Camarilla Daytrading Masterclass ebook

please share if anybody have it..

thanks in advance

Comment

guys all this talk about indicators your better using fxpremiere.com forex signals by professionals on your account . i subscribed to them for $199 and received 5 months worth of signals.. a real bargain....,,,

Comment

Originally posted by johnsmith55555 View Post
                  guys all this talk about indicators your better using my loser company forex signals by morons on your account . i subscribed to them for $199 and received 5 months worth of signals.. a real bargain....,,,
                  Is the circus in town? This clown escaped and is flooding our forum with junk spam. Ban this bozo.

Comment

Removed due to spamming the forum...another clown that can't read the rules.
                    Last edited by FloridaTrader; 31-08-14, 05:07.

Comment

Originally posted by sarahhill5 View Post
                      whats that?

Im a forex trader and use forex signals from 2 signals firms fxpremiere and z signals. these 2 together when both are sending me the same signal i know its 100% accurate. Use them and keep it simple. oh as for a broker i recommend iron fx.

sarah
                      You are NOT a trader, you are a CLOWN SPAMMER...13 of them in a row. Are you a moron?

Comment

Set a daily goal and stick to it. Once you have a good trading system set a goal of trying to make one to three percent of your account per day and stop once you have reached it. You should also set a maximum loss of 6 percent in a day. Either way once you have hit these goals, stop trading.

Comment

thank you I will see thoroughly

Comment

Being a newbie like me, I found High Probability Trading by Marcel Link ( Published by McGraw-Hill ) is a good book to read as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Gad View Post
                              Being a newbie like me, I found High Probability Trading by Marcel Link ( Published by McGraw-Hill ) is a good book to read as well.
                              You can read the ebook for beginner to coach your trading skill. Never give up.

Comment

Originally posted by shayanjameel08 View Post
                                Set a daily goal and stick to it. Once you have a good trading system set a goal of trying to make one to three percent of your account per day and stop once you have reached it. You should also set a maximum loss of 6 percent in a day. Either way once you have hit these goals, stop trading.
                                Right, and if you trade index futures, try to trade just at extabilished times like the open , that could give you an edge.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                                Working...
                                X