request to experienced traders

opensub

Ok first this my view only.

All indicators works (time to time) and all fails when the market changes.

If you looks for a shortcut in your trading you will be fail too.

You dont need a set of indicators or a blackbox system.

You need a Mentor , who are in the oppsite side of the bridge, He did what you want.

The cheap solution will be really expensive in money or time.

I have more than 10 years and for me take more than 9 to broken breakeven trade and become profitable.

Take Care.

Hi,

Sorry never tried stocks, but I would think if you use ETF, you would be fine. There news risk in stocks that I never liked. I use NeoHarmonics indicator addon to NT.

I like forex since you can trade small if needed and there is tons of liquidity to trade big.

F

Edited by forexonly

• 4 weeks later...
Hi All,

there is a million indicator for ninja, and million traning, which one works? and recommended for a new trader to follow? for stocks, like buy/sell signal with ranges?

thanks in advance.

Hello Opensub. I agree with Carlos that, actually making money consistently in the stock market is not an easy task. having a mentor helps a lot in that direction, but what will make the difference is going to be your day to day experience. It is not the set or combination of indicators or setup that will make a difference, but to help you, I can say that I really liked the ACME and Fibozachi indicators (I'm even looking for some here in this forum). Send me private message too that I will be happy to help you. Note: I am not a mentor, but I have some experience