Want to code this system in Amibroker if anyone can help

Hello guys,

I have this simple system based on candlestick so can anybody code it for me in amibroker ??

Sell signal logic :

Time frame - 5 min

Rules :

check if there is an open buy position then don't check for sell signal

if not ---

2 successive negative candle

2nd candle's close > 1st candle's low

Then sell

Stop loss - 1st candle's HIGH....

Buy signal logic ------

Time frame - 5 min

check if there is an open sell position then don't check for buy signal

if not ---

2 successive positive candle

2nd candle's close > 1st candle's high

Then BUY

Stop loss - 1st candle's low....

Just curious about your idea. What do you use for a target- number of bars, ATR amount or multiple, reward 2x, 3x times risk, etc? Also did you mean for the sell signal to say 2nd candle's close < 1st candle's low rather then how it shows in your post? What markets does this seem to work best with? Anything additional you share is appreciated.

Just curious about your idea. What do you use for a target- number of bars, ATR amount or multiple, reward 2x, 3x times risk, etc? Also did you mean for the sell signal to say 2nd candle's close < 1st candle's low rather then how it shows in your post? What markets does this seem to work best with? Anything additional you share is appreciated.

target i haven't decide yet..wanted to play with target rules if I get this coding done...it is for indian market. Are you coder ? or do u know anyone who can help ??

Saurabh Vadukia - have you added any other rules to this idea yet? Does the 2 signal bars need to come after a pivot? Is this an "always in a position" type system- always either long or short or can you expect to be flat in between signals. I like the simplicity of your original parameters, just wanted to see if you have built out upon it. thanks in advance for any additional sharing.

• 5 weeks later...
Saurabh Vadukia - have you added any other rules to this idea yet? Does the 2 signal bars need to come after a pivot? Is this an "always in a position" type system- always either long or short or can you expect to be flat in between signals. I like the simplicity of your original parameters, just wanted to see if you have built out upon it. thanks in advance for any additional sharing.

is not always in a position system ....If there is first two positive candle with second closing above high of previous one then buy first then untill stoploss hits do not look for buy and sell.

After hitting sl only look for new buy nd sell.

this things want to check but still not coded.