• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A TRADER'S ASTROLOGICAL CALENDAR - 1st Quarter 2019

2019 A TRADER'S ASTROLOGICAL CALENDAR
    1st Quarter
    Editor in Chief Jeanne Long

The astrological configurations for each day, and the concerned financial instruments.

LINK :

https://mirrorace.com/m/1u61S

Attached Files

link is dead...can u plz reupload

Thanks,
    D_A

Comment

Here you go...

https://www110.zippyshare.com/v/ULU4l9O2/file.html

Or

https://clicknupload.org/k4mkcgaaie4p

Comment

Originally posted by devils_advocate View Post
        link is dead...can u plz reupload

Thanks,
        D_A
        Bro, it's just IMPOSSIBLE....The link is some hours old !!! or you have some problems with your I.S.P, Country Rules, Computer or whatever else.....

I ALWAYS check out the links i post, i am on the web since 1998, and i know what i do......thnx

If some noobs members continue to post dumb messages, i think i won"t continue to post. Some annoying people here....

Comment

Originally posted by Shenong View Post
          Bro, it's just IMPOSSIBLE....The link is some hours old !!! or you have some problems with your I.S.P, Country Rules, Computer or whatever else.....

I ALWAYS check out the links i post, i am on the web since 1998, and i know what i do......thnx

If some noobs members continue to post dumb messages, i think i won"t continue to post. Some annoying people here....
          I tried opening this link on several browsers and got the same result, something like 'Server not found'. If you want, I can share the screenshot, its still showing the same thing. But, by seeing the number of thanks to your post I am assuming that nobody else had this problem. Don't know why.

Anyway, new link has been shared by ktxking. Thanks to him for that.

I thank you for sharing this file and hope that you will keep being this generous.

Thanks,
          D_A_

Comment

Originally posted by devils_advocate View Post
            I tried opening this link on several browsers and got the same result, something like 'Server not found'. If you want, I can share the screenshot, its still showing the same thing. But, by seeing the number of thanks to your post I am assuming that nobody else had this problem. Don't know why.

Anyway, new link has been shared by ktxking. Thanks to him for that.

I thank you for sharing this file and hope that you will keep being this generous.

Thanks,
            D_A_
            OK Bro,

What i was reacting to strongly was your quick and wrong affirmation....Glad you got the stuff, in the end.

Regards

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
            Working...
            X