No announcement yet.

Your experience with Al Brooks method?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your experience with Al Brooks method?

Hi all,

has anyone tried and succeed with Al Brooks' price action trading method?

He has a video course composed of 3 modules:
    1 Price Action Fundamentals
    2 How to Trade Price Action (stock)
    3 How to Trade Forex Price Action

I watched through half of the first module, but feel like it adds nothing to my trading.
    So I skip and started watching the second part. Then I fear even more that it might be a waste of time.
    But I am also afraid that maybe that's because I didn't study and practice it enough.

If anyone has success with his method, please kindly share your experience.

Thanks.

I have not yet been able to get through it. always, I watch and read a bit and it makes less sense to me everytime I read it

Comment

I also would be interested on more reviews about Al Brooks method, please.

Comment

Al Brooks is a charlatan. No track record.
        Claims to be a “full-time professional day trader”, yet can provide absolutely zero proof.
        Trading books are highly subjective, unscientific mumbo jumbo with no backtesting of trading concepts.

https://www.tradingschools.org/reviews/al-brooks-trading/

Comment

I have AL course, it is way too long, I think more than 157 hours. It is worth to buy his course. I am sure it would so difficult if you try to read his books. with his 157 hours may be you will get lost but if you are on track it will bombard your mind with the info and will start thinking and will make lot of sense. If you are serious it is really good course.

Comment

Can someone please load this course? All links are dead.

Comment

Please share this course. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by kenlee6 View Post
                Please share this course. Thanks
                Check here http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/30048-New-Brooks-Trading-Course-Combo-2018?p=463772&viewfull=1#post463772

Comment

This Method is very slow imo

Comment

As a matter of interest are there any courses/instructors you recommend? I find it very difficult to find trustworthy/verifiable information regarding trading courses.

Comment

Like I just mentioned in another thread, Check out Mack's Price Action course. It takes some of Al's stuff and focuses on one aspect of it. In the end however, after countless hours of studying Al's stuff, he goes in circles.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                      Working...
                      X