NeuroSolutions Infinity 1.1.0.0 - x64 ( never cracked before )

Shenong

• 2 weeks later...

Error when running

(this is a duplicate of The Lounge message, not sure if it will be seen there for a reply)

Hi,

I downloaded install and replacement exe, installed OK, replaced exe, when I run it though I get this error:

https://ibb.co/Qf79PKB

I am running Win7 Pro x64

What do you think is the problem?

Thanks

Edited by yc0137

• 2 months later...
  • 4 years later...
Thanks!

I get this annoying error when I try to install. I have installed SQL 2012 version but I keep getting the error.

[ATTACH=JSON]{"alt":"Click image for larger version Name:\tScreenshot_2.png Views:\t0 Size:\t82.2 KB ID:\t813019","data-align":"none","data-attachmentid":"813019","data-size":"full","title":"Screenshot_2.png"}[/ATTACH]

me too ! anyway I have some doubt about this software ....we have a seller website ? this software really exists?

Edited by laser1000it

I already have a SQL2014 Dev edition installed and I can install without issue shown in the above screen.

Also, i believe you need to have the locaDB mode setup/enabled in the device, not the SQL Express server mode and I do believe its specific to 2012. I tried running the software but couldn't connect to my sql server.

Regarding the URL of the software, the company Neurodimensions is no longer available as it has been bought by another company.

Anyways, this software is like a blackbox and no discussions in any forum, no support, etc. So dont expect any help -:) You are on your own.

Just out of curiosity, I tried to run the setup again and was successful in running the program. No need for localDB per se, you can use the 2nd option to run the program.

See below pics:

[ATTACH=JSON]{"alt":"Click image for larger version Name:\tInfi.png Views:\t18 Size:\t37.2 KB ID:\t813037","data-align":"none","data-attachmentid":"813037","data-size":"full","title":"Infi.png"}[/ATTACH]

Thanks.

I will delete old sql installations and install 2014 and try again.

Edit: When I installed SQL 2014 version, it worked as a processor. LocalDB works systematically.

Edited by epictetus

after launching the setup system prompts 3 add on: 1/2 Microsoft visual C++ and Microsoft SQL server 2012 native-client-64 ...since setup can't install them himself I proceeded to install them individually from the web

ok for MS Visul C++ but I've mot succes with SQL server 2012....I've found several in teh web, but none of them work and I can't go on

after launching the setup system prompts 3 add on: 1/2 Microsoft visual C++ and Microsoft SQL server 2012 native-client-64 ...since setup can't install them himself I proceeded to install them individually from the web

ok for MS Visul C++ but I've mot succes with SQL server 2012....I've found several in teh web, but none of them work and I can't go on

https://www.microsoft.com/en-US/download/details.aspx?id=42299

ExpressAndTools 64BIT\SQLEXPRWT_x64_ENU.exe

Download it here. I wrote above which one you should download. Don't forget to activate the localbd option during installation. After doing all this, restart your computer.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-US/download/details.aspx?id=42299

ExpressAndTools 64BIT\SQLEXPRWT_x64_ENU.exe

Download it here. I wrote above which one you should download. Don't forget to activate the localbd option during installation. After doing all this, restart your computer.

thanks for your help...is working