Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Point And Figure Chart Target Projection

Hi there fellow traders.

I recently began studying pnf charting, became very interested.

I got the hang of it I think, I am just having a hard time trying to figure out how to calculate target projections when using a log chart. When using arithmetic chart is easy, just multiply everything as is.

But when using log chart, how do I convert the 1% box? And then convert again to know the target?

If anyone knows easy steps to do it on the calculator, I will be very thankful.

CheerS!

Start with some infos about Point and Figure charting:

https://www.pdfdrive.com/search?q=Point+and+Figure+Charts&pagecount=&pubyear=&searchin=

Sixer

Comment

Hi Sixer,

I already did brother, I have read 3 books already, including both by Du Plessis.

Thing is that his explanation of how to calculate the target on a log chart is too superficial for people who does not understand some advanced calculus
      so, that is why I asked to someone help me to do it on a calculator in easy steps.. I know we have to use the "fn" function on the calc, but I
      do not have a clue of what it is...

Comment

Why don`t you contact duPlessis or any other Technician who offers PNF-charting directly to clarify your problem ?

Sixer
        Last edited by Sixer; 29-11-18, 15:07.

Comment

When you get the calculator be sure to share it here.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
          Working...
          X