What is your favorite brokers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is your favorite brokers?

I am looking to move from my current brokers(AAATrade) to a different reliable broker out there.
    I read reviews on forexpeacearmy and other review sites but I would like to hear from fellow traders here at indoinvestasi.

What is your favorite forex brokers and how is your experience with them so far?

I would appreciate any of your inputs and sharing.

BTW, the primarily reason why I'm changing my broker to another is that
    lately they are giving me weird fills and extra slippage during a normal market
    and their server response has become so slow (probably this is why...I got a bad fill)

Originally posted by ktxking View Post
    I am looking to move from my current brokers(AAATrade) to a different reliable broker out there.
    I read reviews on forexpeacearmy and other review sites but I would like to hear from fellow traders here at indoinvestasi.

What is your favorite forex brokers and how is your experience with them so far?

I would appreciate any of your inputs and sharing.

BTW, the primarily reason why I'm changing my broker to another is that
    lately they are giving me weird fills and extra slippage during a normal market
    and their server response has become so slow (probably this is why...I got a bad fill)
    I trade with Tickmill and Hotforex because they have FCA license and segregated client accounts. Safety is a top priority for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Esteban31
      I trade with FP markets, ASIC regulated and has won several awards as the best broker.

Been active for more than 10 years and still hold the title as the safest broker.

Why did you choose ASIC brokers in my view FCA brokers are safer because its tough to get permission from FCA thus threshold is higher.

Comment

Tickmill is the worst scammers....I made a formal complaint to FSA about there scamming tactics in holding traders money from being deposited into their account to stop traders getting out of trades with profit.......and nothing happened....FSA regulation is a joke ...they always side with the brokers!!!! STAY AWAY FROM THIS SCAMMER PEOPLE.

Comment

My favorite is Scandinavian Markets

Comment

Been with ICMarkets for a few years and pretty happy. Did a withdrawal a while back as I was changing funding source and the money was in my bank super fast. Limited range of cryptos, though. Also indexes and oil are minimum one lot.

Comment

Anyone have experience with Interactive Brokers? Been trying their platform and it's pretty intimidating. They seem to offer everything you could ever need though.

Comment

Yep, but after a (short) while you get used to it.

Comment

Originally posted by tropictrader View Post
                  Anyone have experience with Interactive Brokers? Been trying their platform and it's pretty intimidating. They seem to offer everything you could ever need though.
                  IB is one ( if not THE ONE ) of the BIGGEST Brokers on the planet...Nothing else. Yeah they offer ALL the MARKETS, and any Financial Instrument you can dream of. Not the simplicity of any MT4 broker, but defenitely NOT the SAME WORLD.....but you can get add-ons through APIS, too.....Regulation is TITANIUM Quality, and of course, your accounts are segregated ( OBVIOUS for PRO Customers )

Comment

I used OANDA. Cant say why, but i heard it's reliable. and probably i will use that one in the future too.

Comment

LMFX is a great broker for US traders. I was a little worried about trading with an offshore broker at first, but it's been fine no conflicts or complains till date. Easy account opening as well as withdrawals. Customer service is good and the client portal is easy to use. Definitely recommend trading with them.

Comment

Thanks for your replies guys. My favourite brokers are Tickmill, Hotforex and IB. What I value in these brokers is reliable license, tons of positive feedback and competitive trading conditions which were tested in live trading.

Comment

Anyone tried exness

Comment

Hello mates. I need help. Did anyone try multibank? Just reading the review and asking some of my friends on social media. Someone share this one to check details review https://www.forexing.com/brokers/multibank-review

If anyone has any experience with multibank or any suggesstion for me. Please let me know thanks.

Actually, I'm trading for 3 years. But I'm not regular trading and I'm planning to back again with a new broker. So, I'm asking for this. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by miki View Post
                              Hello mates. I need help. Did anyone try multibank? Just reading the review and asking some of my friends on social media. Someone share this one to check details review https://www.forexing.com/brokers/multibank-review

If anyone has any experience with multibank or any suggesstion for me. Please let me know thanks.

Actually, I'm trading for 3 years. But I'm not regular trading and I'm planning to back again with a new broker. So, I'm asking for this. Thanks.
                              Seems to be a new broker, never heard about it. I would not recommend to trade with brokers with low ratings or little feedback from trader because it's yet to be known if they care about their reputation or have an intention to stay long-term in the market. Avoiding taking unnecessary risks is a basic rule of thumb for any trader that's why I test only brokers which are well known like Tickmil, Hotforex, Exness, IC MArkets.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              Working...
                              X