FXPRO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FXPRO

I'm thinking about to open an account with FXPRO, what do you think about this broker?

Re: FXPRO.COM

Hi bro,

I have an account with Fxpro and they are good. I like their spread. You can make money easily. I never had re-quote or any problem with their platform. I recommend this broker. I encourage you to open an account with them with at least $3000 since they don't have micro account. EU spread is about 0.8 most of the times.

if you need more info about, plz let me know.

Best wishes,

Comment

I only have a demo with them and experience frequent disconnects. Spreads appear good, but change rapidly. Lots of really opposite sided reviews on various sites.

Comment

Probably the demo account uses worst servers cause of disconnections, scarface how about spread changing rapidly?

thks

Comment

I have fxpro account. They are ok for trading and low spreade. No disconnetcion here.
          Small probmem: when you have to widthdawal you may send them tons of documents copy of credit card etc. and widhtrawal is slow.

Comment

I have real and demo account. I've no problems with the real acccount. But the demo is frequently disconnected. Yes, the withdrawel is very slow.

Comment

A question for live account owners:

Do you use robot to trade with FXPRO? How is the behavior of the platform with them? they hinder the use of popular robots like megadroid or fapturbo?

Comment

Originally posted by robforex
                Do you use robot to trade with FXPRO? How is the behavior of the platform with them? they hinder the use of popular robots like megadroid or fapturbo?
                I've never seen any ERR_TRADE_CONTEXT_BUSY error in the logs of FxPro MT4, or ERR_TRADE_DISABLED error which can be seen in Alpari UK from time to time...
                I'd say FxPro is quite EA friendly.

Sorry I can't answer your question, because I've never tried any EAs not made by myself in live account...

About the withdrawal, I think the withdrawals of FxPro are quite fast already...
                (I usually use credit card withdrawal, but the wire transfer doesn't take much time, too.)

Comment

Probably the demo account uses worst servers cause of disconnections, scarface how about spread changing rapidly?

thks

Hi bro,

honestly, most of the times it is changing, but a little. For example, I trade most of the times on E/U and spread ranges between 0.8 to 1.5, but still I can manage because around 70% of the times it is 1 or 0.8.

I guess you know news times will go higher and that's normal in all brokers. I can tell that there is big difference between demo and real and I don't know why. I mean live account never disconnect or say barely does.

This is all I can say. For me I give them 5/5.

Good luck,

Comment

Originally posted by mograst
                    I have fxpro account. They are ok for trading and low spreade. No disconnetcion here.
                    Small probmem: when you have to widthdawal you may send them tons of documents copy of credit card etc. and widhtrawal is slow.

Maybe that is true depending on the session because if there are a lot of withdrawals in the same month, it would be a little slow. If they ask you for bunch of documents, that because they want to verify it is your account.

Good luck.

Comment

Hi bro,

I used an EA few times before, and I can say that there is no difference whether you use or don't use. It is eventually same.

I had no problems at all using EAs even the net profit went high.

Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by mograst
                        I withdraw thru PayPal all the time.. ALmost instant.. NO Problems...

Comment

At this point I think that this broker deserve a try, in next days I will choose beetween this or ODLMarkets.

Comment

ODL is scammer...
                            Even many non-regulated brokers are better than it.

Comment

ODL has good website, and i thinking about this broker, but thank you for you warning.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              Working...
                              X