Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

REQ: The Square Root Method: Supertiming the Individual Stock by Square Root Formula

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• REQ: The Square Root Method: Supertiming the Individual Stock by Square Root Formula

Please post if anyone has The Square Root Method: Supertiming the Individual Stock by Square Root Formula

https://www.amazon.com/Square-Root-Method-Supertiming-Individual/dp/B00IW0W65M

I am looking for this rare book, too. It is great of you to share this valuable book to our community. Thank!!

Comment

I have never read this book but if its on square root. Late W.D. Gann use to use square root and cube root

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMX1J4zq5j8

Check this video, he explain about gann methods and square root method... Hope you can plot it on chart.

Its easy...

Example :
      1. Stock is trading at 50... So the nearest square root are

6 x 6 = 36
      7 x 7 = 49
      8 x 8 = 56

So its nearest is 49

Comment

Thank you so much for your sharing, Kkrishna79. It seem that the core of this book is similar to Gann Square root and cube root, i guess so. And thank for the video, i will watch it carefully.

Comment

Thank you so much for your sharing

Comment

Originally posted by 98hatrung@gmail.com View Post
            Thank you so much for your sharing, Kkrishna79. It seem that the core of this book is similar to Gann Square root and cube root, i guess so. And thank for the video, i will watch it carefully.
            Are you sure ?

Originally posted by Dante111 View Post
            Thank you so much for your sharing
            can you explain me where is the share ?

Comment

The share is 8 X 8= 56
              Thats new

Comment

Originally posted by John44 View Post
                The share is 8 X 8= 56
                Thats new >-
                I mean share the file with the pdf of the book in subject….if we want to laugh, a joke site is better.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                Working...
                X