how am I able use $1 to make $1,000,000 in forex?

stevie1234

Dont know about millions but you can start earning in FOREX without investing even $1.

How?

There are lots of ways but first of all Master FOREX trading.

1st way-

After mastering FOREX, start participating in FOREX contests ( Roboforex.com,fbs.com,octafx.com,etc contests)

2nd way-

Start your own FOREX signal services.

3rd way-

Look for genuine NO DEPOSIT BONUS/ WELCOME BONUS.

Our forum has all necessary tutorials & software's to master FOREX trading.

Thing is what you want?

1.MONEY

or

2.FINDING BEST TRADING SETUP

I think the OP does not mean he is lacking money and only has $1 in his savings account, which is unlikely, but wants to trade forex.

Instead, the OP wants to know how to turn $1 into $1M by trading forex and probably hoping for answer involving the leverage needed, trade size, money management, etc. which is more like an intellectual quest.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

To give you results from a real life experience, I have managed to grow real accounts from $1 to $10 several times. I have managed to grow real accounts from $10 to $60 and 80 a few times. I have managed to grow real accounts from $30 to $500 a few times. Once I managed to grow an account from $100 to $10,000 in less than 2 weeks, and another time from $64 to $27,000 in 2.5 months. I managed to grow demo accounts from $3000 to $186,000 in 7-8 trading days, and once I did grow a demo account from $100,000 to $11 Million in less than 3 weeks.

It is possible to grow $1 to $1million but its not easy.

You need to know one thing, don't try to grow the account aiming for 100-200 pips. Its very unlikely to work like that, You should target 10-30 pips on every position. You will need a 1:500 leverage account, and you can trade with 3 lots for every $1000 balance in the account.

I hope that helps.

• 2 weeks later...