Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how am I able use $1 to make $1,000,000 in forex?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how am I able use $1 to make $1,000,000 in forex?

I'm very curious of this question, really.

Welcome to the II forum.

Keep on dreaming !!

Sixer

Comment

Step 1: Take $1, buy bus ticket, and donate plasma until you have a couple thousand dollars.

In the meantime, find a profitable edge.

Comment

Dont know about millions but you can start earning in FOREX without investing even $1.
        How?

There are lots of ways but first of all Master FOREX trading.

1st way-
        After mastering FOREX, start participating in FOREX contests ( Roboforex.com,fbs.com,octafx.com,etc contests)

2nd way-
        Start your own FOREX signal services.

3rd way-
        Look for genuine NO DEPOSIT BONUS/ WELCOME BONUS.

Our forum has all necessary tutorials & software's to master FOREX trading.

Thing is what you want?
        1.MONEY
        or
        2.FINDING BEST TRADING SETUP

Comment

I think the OP does not mean he is lacking money and only has $1 in his savings account, which is unlikely, but wants to trade forex.

Instead, the OP wants to know how to turn $1 into $1M by trading forex and probably hoping for answer involving the leverage needed, trade size, money management, etc. which is more like an intellectual quest.

Comment

Well it is possible. Invest 1$ in cent account, so you start off with 100 .
            Scalp trades. If you are lucky you may win and if you lose you lose only 1$

Comment

Try the lottery, your odds will be similar.

Comment

Good luck

Comment

It won't work. From very small amounts it is impossible to increase the score to large.

Comment

To give you results from a real life experience, I have managed to grow real accounts from $1 to $10 several times. I have managed to grow real accounts from $10 to $60 and 80 a few times. I have managed to grow real accounts from $30 to $500 a few times. Once I managed to grow an account from $100 to $10,000 in less than 2 weeks, and another time from $64 to $27,000 in 2.5 months. I managed to grow demo accounts from $3000 to $186,000 in 7-8 trading days, and once I did grow a demo account from $100,000 to $11 Million in less than 3 weeks.
                    It is possible to grow $1 to $1million but its not easy.

You need to know one thing, don't try to grow the account aiming for 100-200 pips. Its very unlikely to work like that, You should target 10-30 pips on every position. You will need a 1:500 leverage account, and you can trade with 3 lots for every $1000 balance in the account.

I hope that helps.

Comment

Nothing is impossible. But you have to prove how.

Comment

I don't think there is any formula in this regard.. with 1$ its may not possible to fulfill your desire...

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                        Working...
                        X