InvestTechFX--AnyGood?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• InvestTechFX--AnyGood?

Hi, these guys look great but I am not really so sure.

The good things
    No dealing desk
    They answer emails promptly
    They offer fixed 1 pip spreads on major pairs (except during the news)
    They are very easy to open a real account with
    They take paypal
    They offer 500:1 leverage.
    Accounts are insured.
    Scalping is allowed on a per transaction fee.

Ok.. this all seems great so I go ahead and download the demo

Cannot change the leverage to 500:1 so backtesting and forward testing is out if that is what your EA needs to work. This apparently cannot be changed.

Ok.. so I open a real account (super easy) and ask for the leverage to be changed to 500:1 so I can at least backtest my EA.

However they will not change the leverage to 500:1 unless you deposit 5000 dollars in the account.

I have no guarantee that I can get my money out easily until I try but since I cannot even backtest with my ea, why would I put the money in the first place.

Unless someone here has used this broker and are happy with them, then I think I will give them a miss. Something doesn't seem right! Am I too cautious?

Please let me know if you have used them and what you think.

Re: InvestTechFX--AnyGood?

Well I did the same and didnt deposit any money yet cuz i'm waiting if someone experienced this broker,
    spread looks good but the support email replied using yahoo email,i was wondering why...... i wont put 5000 for sure but id love to see if anybody did before, the good thing is demo server and real one is the same

Comment

if you are using expert, stay away from there.. an order execution will take at least 15 seconds.

if you are maual trader, and not trading frequently (1-2 trade per day), it may be count as a meaningfull broker. if you are plannig scalping, stay away. 1 pip is just screen show.

Comment

I have live account with them. Spread is very good, however, order execution takes almost 10 seconds.
        I have to say I am happy with them and I am getting a lot of trades.
        Note that they charge commission for scalping.

Comment

How is 1pipfix.com

hi all,
          I m new to forextrading n want to open a account where i can trade in micro lots. also where i can transfer money thru paypal. I found 1pipfix.com to be gud. but havent seen review in any forum over its service. has any1 tried it here, if so plz help me out how's its record with clients.

If there is any suggestion of some other broker, plz let me know that also.

thanks
          D_A

Comment

Stay away!!!!!!!
            They are InvesttechFX. Charge 10$ for every lot traded, not only for scalpers. Stop loss and Take Profit must be 10 to 40 pips ( depends on what currency you trade) away from the current price! Order delays up to 12 seconds. It is extremely difficult to get your money back. Only after I complained by Canadian Financial authority, I got my money(10.000 $)back via PayPal what cost me about 6% ( incl. exchange fee ) They can not send it via wire, because they do not have a bank account in Canada. Your money is anywhere in the world. Read FPA:
            http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/public/review/www.investtechfx.com

Comment

I use this broker now for a year. I have also accounts with Alpari UK, Forex.com and Prime4x. But this broker is by far the best for all EAs. The strange thing is, that it really takes about 10 seconds until a position is openend or closed. But I get the price exactly for the time the request was started. And the low spread creates many more trades per day than the other brokers with the same settings. The commission of 1 pip is neglegtable compared to the profit I get. This broker is also good for positions you keep for a longer period of time as the swap fees are very low. I also got good service either by the chat or telephone. They even called me back several times. As I have a vip account my money is segregated at a UK bank in case of bankruptcy of the broker.

Comment

Originally posted by chemie262 View Post
                I use this broker now for a year. I have also accounts with Alpari UK, Forex.com and Prime4x. But this broker is by far the best for all EAs. The strange thing is, that it really takes about 10 seconds until a position is openend or closed. But I get the price exactly for the time the request was started. And the low spread creates many more trades per day than the other brokers with the same settings. The commission of 1 pip is neglegtable compared to the profit I get. This broker is also good for positions you keep for a longer period of time as the swap fees are very low. I also got good service either by the chat or telephone. They even called me back several times. As I have a vip account my money is segregated at a UK bank in case of bankruptcy of the broker.
                Hi,
                I am with them as well. I was wondering if you have withdrawn money from your account. Does it go smoothly?

Comment

Trading with them or 1pipfix last year and made small profit which I tried to withdraw,after many emails and threats of litagation after a period of 2months they made a full refund,certainly not worth the worry,to me me it seems i was lucky to get my money back,emptor caveat,regards

Comment

BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY!!!!!
                    This broker is not regulated, and do not always provide their clients with the requested withdrawals.
                    I know many people who have accounts with this broker, and are struggling to get their money back.

I also had an account with them, and I know that their conditions seem very appealing, but at the end of the day, if they do not provide you with your money, it makes no difference what conditions they provide you with.

Comment

You get requotes if the price is in your favour. You don't get requotes if the price is against you.

Comment

They are perfect for scalping, if you can get your money out.
                        It has been one week since I requested withdrawing my money.
                        So far, they are saying their clearance department is checking my account. They don't give any clear answer to when I will receive my money.
                        With other brokers (like Tadawul) I coulc withdraw money in two days.

Comment

Originally posted by chemie262 View Post
                          Have you ever withdrawn money from your account?

Comment

I got my money back. Took about 3 weeks to process though.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                            Working...
                            X