Which Broker?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I don't normally trade Forex, but why not go with large reputable Stock and Futures Broker, like IB, E*Trade etc. which also offers Forex trading. It may be a bit more expensive to trade Forex with them, also probably smaller leverage, but leverage is a double edge sword :) . I think having better security is worth it.

• 1 month later...
Stay away from Tickmill. They delayed my deposit by 24 hours (their site says instant deposit by skrill) to make my trades go into negative....hence making me lose substantial amount of money...complained to the relevant regulatory authorities and it turned out that the regulated authorities are indeed part of the scam and they have direct relationship with the brokers......hence trading with a regulated broker doesn't do anything to protect a trader!!!!! Tickmill is a big time scammer.....I have posted about their scamming tactics on several forums.

• 7 months later...
Guest DenverPhilips
I'm a scalper and mostly scalp in Majors, So looking for a broker that offers tight spreads (Preferably ECN Pricing) and most importantly is stable during high volatility market movements?

I can recommend a very good cryptocurrency broker - StormGain.

Leverage 1: 150, lowest fees, simplest registration.

Official CRYPTO Sponsor of Newcastle United Football Club from the Premier League

Looks like its very young broker which is new to the industry I'd be cautious when dealing with them. Instead if you have not so much experience in trading and dealing with brokers it's recommended to set up market access using trusted brokers like Tickmill, IB, Hotforex.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest TysonFx

I'm a beginner and will be live trading soon. Can someone recommend a broker that is reliable and regulated by ASIC or FCA?

A broker with good customer service would be an advantage for me since I may have several questions during the initial stage.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest Siyan jheel
There are many brokers who are providing an ample amount of offers but you shouldn't fall for their offers and you should only choose the regulated brokers.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest machete
I'm a beginner and will be live trading soon. Can someone recommend a broker that is reliable and regulated by ASIC or FCA?

A broker with good customer service would be an advantage for me since I may have several questions during the initial stage.

Check tickmill or Hotforex they should fit your criteria. Also pay attention to execution speed, it has paramount importance in scalping.