Which Broker?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Broker?

Which Broker you trading with....lets share!!!

Currently with Hotforex.

All are crooks!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by devils_advocate View Post
      all are crooks!!!!
      very very true

Comment

varianse.com

Comment

Originally posted by devils_advocate View Post
          All are crooks!!!!
          I love your answer.

Comment

Broker

Every Broker is out for themselves, big or small. But we still have to use them to trade. I use http://bit ly/2NKh12N (TradersWay) for years and they have always treated me fairly.
            Last edited by ejsellers; 27-09-18, 17:23. Reason: Typo

Comment

I've used OANDA in the past and liked them. It's been a year or 2 since I've used them though so maybe they've changed.

Comment

Admiral Markets is the best FX brokerage for sure!

Comment

It is true all of them are crooks, but try to get a better devil. Do your research well, as people, read reviews....

Comment

XM. Lately also JustForex.

Comment

I can recommend a very good cryptocurrency broker - StormGain.

Leverage 1: 150, lowest fees, simplest registration.

Official CRYPTO Sponsor of Newcastle United Football Club from the Premier League

Comment

I don't normally trade Forex, but why not go with large reputable Stock and Futures Broker, like IB, E*Trade etc. which also offers Forex trading. It may be a bit more expensive to trade Forex with them, also probably smaller leverage, but leverage is a double edge sword . I think having better security is worth it.

Comment

Stay away from Tickmill. They delayed my deposit by 24 hours (their site says instant deposit by skrill) to make my trades go into negative....hence making me lose substantial amount of money...complained to the relevant regulatory authorities and it turned out that the regulated authorities are indeed part of the scam and they have direct relationship with the brokers......hence trading with a regulated broker doesn't do anything to protect a trader!!!!! Tickmill is a big time scammer.....I have posted about their scamming tactics on several forums.

Comment

Now-a-days to choose a trustworthy broker is difficult due to increase in number of Broker's scam, instead update and upgrade yourself as a trader.

Comment

I'm a scalper and mostly scalp in Majors, So looking for a broker that offers tight spreads (Preferably ECN Pricing) and most importantly is stable during high volatility market movements?

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              Working...
                              X