Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Which Broker?

Standard Member Array
    Thanks
    The regulated broker is really trustworthy by the traders, but nowadays lots of regulated trading broker are available in this retail market place and most of them are not real regulated and always cheating with their clients. If you need to regulated always looking for the broker which is regulated by the UK or UK. They are real regulated. No doubt about it.

Standard Member Array
    Thanks
    I can recommend a very good cryptocurrency broker - StormGain.

Leverage 1: 150, lowest fees, simplest registration.

Official CRYPTO Sponsor of Newcastle United Football Club from the Premier League

Standard Member Array
    Thanks
    I'm currently looking for a broker choice, and not sure which broker to go with since there are many but im looking into for forex and not sure who should i go for, i did my research and came across multiple one like, IC markets, Pepperstone, Global, FP markets and so many, and not sure which one is good, cause if ones good in one sector the other its bad, and when i compare all give me various reasons to choose and not to, so a bit confused, so please help me.

Gold Member Array
    Thanks
    I don't normally trade Forex, but why not go with large reputable Stock and Futures Broker, like IB, E*Trade etc. which also offers Forex trading. It may be a bit more expensive to trade Forex with them, also probably smaller leverage, but leverage is a double edge sword . I think having better security is worth it.

Standard Member Array
    Thanks
    Hi, i think FP Markets are good to go with, cause there spreads are lower than the other like XM and Oanda, i just checked it out and plus the execution is faster in FP Markets compared to other brokers, since im a scalper i use FP Markets. check out its site and also https://www.forexfactory.com/brokers.php#spreads looks at its spread it really beats them down as well.

Standard Member Array
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kar99 View Post
    Hi, i think FP Markets are good to go with, cause there spreads are lower than the other like XM and Oanda, i just checked it out and plus the execution is faster in FP Markets compared to other brokers, since im a scalper i use FP Markets. check out its site and also https://www.forexfactory.com/brokers.php#spreads looks at its spread it really beats them down as well.
    Yes they are good i keep a track of their facebook page and look at the analysis they do, i am happy to hear that FP Markets are doing great will soon start an account with them.

Standard Member Array
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kev91 View Post
    Yes they are good i keep a track of their facebook page and look at the analysis they do, i am happy to hear that FP Markets are doing great will soon start an account with them.
    The sooner the better, FP Markets are a genuine broker and has many positive reviews.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12