Which Broker?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kat33 View Post
    I can recommend a very good cryptocurrency broker - StormGain.

Leverage 1: 150, lowest fees, simplest registration.

Official CRYPTO Sponsor of Newcastle United Football Club from the Premier League
    Looks like its very young broker which is new to the industry I'd be cautious when dealing with them. Instead if you have not so much experience in trading and dealing with brokers it's recommended to set up market access using trusted brokers like Tickmill, IB, Hotforex.

Comment

I'm looking for a regulated broker with tighter spreads and faster execution because I had issues during withdrawals with my previous broker ICM?

Comment

Xm with bonus for start

Comment

I'm a beginner and will be live trading soon. Can someone recommend a broker that is reliable and regulated by ASIC or FCA?

A broker with good customer service would be an advantage for me since I may have several questions during the initial stage.

Comment

Fusion Markets for Forex is the best

Comment

we should choose the broker which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , if love doing scalping should choose the broker which allows trading concept such as this.

Comment

There are many brokers who are providing an ample amount of offers but you shouldn't fall for their offers and you should only choose the regulated brokers.

Comment

I'm looking for recommendations on brokers suitable for first time live trading with minimum opening balance and micro-lots?

Comment

Originally posted by TysonFx View Post
                    I'm a beginner and will be live trading soon. Can someone recommend a broker that is reliable and regulated by ASIC or FCA?

A broker with good customer service would be an advantage for me since I may have several questions during the initial stage.
                    Check tickmill or Hotforex they should fit your criteria. Also pay attention to execution speed, it has paramount importance in scalping.

Comment

I'm a beginner in forex trading with a demo account and looking to live trade soon with an ASIC or FCA broker. Any suggestions?

Comment

I am looking for a broker that has good leverage and good spreads. expecting a lower commission broker who is reputed with proper regulation as well. Any good recommendations?

Comment

You must research before getting involved in any of the broker, as the one best for some trader, isn't going to be the best for you.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                          Working...
                          X