I have Offline version of MetaStock 15 if anyone interested please let me know

ameer2017

Dear ameer, if it work EOD & RT then we can feed MS 11 rt data stored in local computer to MS15 ?

if rt refresh tick by tick in ms11 format data feed to ms15?

Thanks

The MS11 data is called legacy format in MS15 and you can still use it in MS15.

There is also an option to convert the legacy data to MS15 format.

In order to use MS15 in offline mode, you need to purchase it first, and they will create your account, you cannot use it in offline mode without an account on their server.

Once your account is created, you can use it to login every 20 days to continue to use MS15 in offline mode. After 20 days, you need to login again to their server, and they will validate again your account if you are a legitimate owner.

Once you are in offline mode, you can use MS15 exactly the same as we normally do in MS11.

And also, you need to pay additional 1$ every month (or you can pay 10$ for 1 year) to continue using it in offline mode (even if you already purchased it), and they called it subscription fee (for product maintenance, updates etc.).

I didn't even received any updates after I purchased it, and I am not also allowed to upgrade to MS16 (I need to pay 200$ for upgrade to MS16).

So, this is the reason I posted it here because for me it is unfair, after I paid them 500$, I cannot use the software if I don't pay additional 1$ every month?