• 2 Year - 4 Year
    • more than 4 Year

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: How Long You've Been in Business?

1 year in in futures and forex. During my first first in trading I managed to get a big loss in my live trading acc. as i didnt play with s/l. The news got me hard and plus i didnt have knowlwdge of s/r or candle stick. I only went with the signals from a signal provider.

But I know i was one of those 95% traders who failed but i'll try my very best to make it to the top 5% no matter what.

I then quite live and demoing for 8 months with a few success but learning from mistakes.

Hopefully forexXx can buy me a RolexXx. ;)

Goodluck and thank you for this amazing forum. ^:)^

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Re: How Long You've Been in Business?

I started trading many moons ago but that was stocks. Forex is a more recent exercise which I've probably traded in for nearly 4 years now. Not full time, just part time.

Also, when I made the move to forex I became more interested in day trading which I never really go into with stocks.

My plan is to try and get into full time trading when I sell up my business in a few years time and have a bit of capital to play with.

@kungfutrader, you're right about learning about yourself! I certainly know what to do, I've read all the books and been on all the courses, but the number of times I get carried away and forget the rules I could kick myself. It's part of the reason why I prefer a more automated approach to trading. Less chance of me getting greedy, bored, scared etc.

• 2 months later...