ninja free futures feed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ninja free futures feed

I am curious, is there any limit to the amount of times you can sign up for the 2 week free data trial?

Originally posted by Emporeutic View Post
    I am curious, is there any limit to the amount of times you can sign up for the 2 week free data trial?
    If you keep changing your email address, there is no limit. Otherwise, they usually only let you do it twice. If you fund an account you can use SIM with their data for as long as you want.

Comment

They don't check machine id or anything for the 2 wk trials?

Ah, so there's no monthly data fees or inactivity charge for ninja brokerage?

Comment

Originally posted by Emporeutic View Post
        They don't check machine id or anything for the 2 wk trials?

Ah, so there's no monthly data fees or inactivity charge for ninja brokerage?
        No they don't check the machine id. I'm with AMP and there's a minimal monthly data fee depending on number of markets you want (for example $5/month for YM or $10/month if you wanted YM and forex). There are no inactivity charges. You'd have to inquire about ninja brokerage.

Comment

Originally posted by flipper26 View Post
          If you keep changing your email address, there is no limit. Otherwise, they usually only let you do it twice. If you fund an account you can use SIM with their data for as long as you want.
          I keep getting a message saying "Thank you for your interest in a free real-time futures data trial. Data trials are limited and you have exceeded your allowance. Please contact your broker if you have any questions. This is a system generated message, so any replies will not be received."

Even though I've used different email addresses. I had this before and I don't remember how to get it working again. I'm just doing demo with no funded account. Do you have any tips?

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
          Working...
          X