Problems with Last Multicharts release

FireFox

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks a lot aaaa!

anyways, I am experiencing some slugginesh issues in the PowerLanguage Editor with this release (each keystroke needs a while to appear).

The same happens with the 12 beta.

I didnt have any such issues in the R7. maybe anyone of you know of this issue? or, anyone has the link to download R7? thanks!

thanks a lot aaaa!

anyways, I am experiencing some slugginesh issues in the PowerLanguage Editor with this release (each keystroke needs a while to appear).

The same happens with the 12 beta.

I didnt have any such issues in the R7. maybe anyone of you know of this issue? or, anyone has the link to download R7? thanks!

MC 11 R7 here

https://www.multicharts.com/downloads/MultiCharts64.11.0.14734.400_Release_x64.exe

thanks a lot @aaaaa! with this version, PLE works correctly. I dont know what is causing the issue...anyone experienced the same problem?

unfortunately also with this version I have a problem...so I guess something changed on my laptopo... maybe the symantec antivirus or the triton endpoint protection... I don't know...but I cannot disable them. any suggestion?

• 2 weeks later...
last version in that forum is the 15952 build, the last working one with the old emu, no proof he's succeed with the new builds

The latest working one that I have is "MultiCharts64.11.0.15808.400_Release_x64_R8", the next one that I have and doesn't work with EMU is "MultiCharts64.11.0.16148.400_Release_x64_R9".

Somehow I am missing your version "15952". Could u please upload it. Thank you

have you tried with amp/cqg demo?

Not tried. But I am not getting Green on right side bottom even in old crack releases.

I tried with friends Windows 10 pc there it is working but not on mine.

Happy Weekend !

Thanks

Regards,

AnU

open host files (both)

delete every line not related to multicharts and relative addons

save them and retry

I also tried it. Actual problem is Software is not able to feel the presence of Emulator.

We start it with emulator or without it, giving the same errors. (Port 80 is also in the perfect situation)

Thanks

Regards,

AnU

• 2 weeks later...