best programs (or plugin/addon) to scan & monitor multiple market for CANDLE pattern?

yandaPaur

Hello everyone!

I'm curious: what's the best way to scan / screen and monitor candlestick patterns in

-multiple time frames

-and multiple markets

at the same time - perhaps even with an "alert" feature (by e-mail or SMS/text message, or at least an audio alert)?

MotiveWave unfortunately doesn't have a candlestick scanner.

Has anyone looked into which platforms/programs/addons/plugins do a good job with candlestick scanning & monitoring? Price doesn't matter (and no, I'm not rich yet. :P)

By "monitoring" I mean a scan which keeps scanning the markets and time frames continually - so you don't have to manually scan every few minutes/hours/days.

PS: ideally, the program/addon/plugin/indicator would allow you to fine-tune various settings, for example:

-only show pinbars if the wick is 5.5x as long as the body

-or only show engulfing patterns if the engulfing candle body is engulfing the whole previous candle (including wicks)

Could you list some platforms/addons/indicators?

Edited by yandaPaur

you can use market analyse in ninja trader 7 you need neoharmonic or nison candle work you send it email but never test this option

Thank you nadjib, I didn't know about the Nison Candlestick Scanner!

But as for the Neoharmonics website, I didn't find any candlestick scanner. Do you know what their candlestick scanning product is called?