Thanks

Olymp Trade, discussion

I've opened a real account here as the minimal deposit was only 10$, and due to the fact that I didn't have a lot of money, I found this option very suitable for me. I've read some clients' reviews in advance, the general impression about the company was good. A lot of people said good things about the terminal and its work quality. In practice everything turned out to be good indeed, the terminal is convenient and functions without any failures, there are many indicators and assets, so it's comfortable to work. I wonder now, how fast can you withdraw your money from the platform?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lexus View Post
    I've opened a real account here as the minimal deposit was only 10$, and due to the fact that I didn't have a lot of money, I found this option very suitable for me. I've read some clients' reviews in advance, the general impression about the company was good. A lot of people said good things about the terminal and its work quality. In practice everything turned out to be good indeed, the terminal is convenient and functions without any failures, there are many indicators and assets, so it's comfortable to work. I wonder now, how fast can you withdraw your money from the platform?
    Lexus what is their minimal withdrawal amount? Olymp are Russian binary brokers I believe. Btw, have you won any amount yet and tried to withdraw?