AFM Broker Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AFM Broker Review

broker found that by chance someone knows this broker?

EURGBP 1 PIP

INVESTIVA SUPER EXPERT ADVISORT (ISEA)

great chance to run in this expert broker

someone please post the information broker

hxxp://www*afmforex*com/

Re: AFM EURGBP 1 PIP FIX

between the broker's site and see the information

what I found interesting was the broker in EURGBP pair be 1 pip spread

many brokers around the safest needs large amount of deposit to open an account

for someone who is behind a broker you use the EURGBP pair to scalp and a good option.

for those who know this expert Isea is a broker with 1 pip fixed spread can hardly be rich

For those who do not know Isea this topic

http://indo-investasi.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2692

Comment

anyone have experience with these guys? (afmforex)

it sounds very tempting

Comment

whats the deal with them? please we need somebody to test the waters im much to poor to risk my 2 grand

Comment

well anybody try to withdrawl/trade with them yet? im going to open a 300$ account with them and see if i can get my money out, im sure thats a whole different story than 2k so one of you will have to try that

Comment

well, my report is, i wouldnt recommend these guys today there was a gigantic 50 pip slow moving price spike that took 30 minutes to go down and then up, then after losing 50 dollars, they disabled my account... still no word on whats going on.. so anyways stay clear for now

Comment

well if anybody cares, i got my initial deposit back, however the reason they closed my accoutn was because i was scalping, so apparently they dont like it, now whenever i try to talk to them they say you are not welcome here lol. so, their 1 pip spread, while true is pretty much useless if they wont let you use it to scalp.

Comment

there is no such thing has 1 pip fixed spread in the eurgbp, the real market has higher spread in the eurgbp, so the broker will trick you like dandawman said, im tired of these noob topics with broker of 1 pip fixed spread, that's not possible, they are just market makers, go learn some basics about forex, if you know about the mechanicals of forex, you will never be scammed because you will already know the good brokers.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                Working...
                X