AFM Broker Review

atilapires

Re: AFM EURGBP 1 PIP FIX

between the broker's site and see the information

what I found interesting was the broker in EURGBP pair be 1 pip spread

many brokers around the safest needs large amount of deposit to open an account

for someone who is behind a broker you use the EURGBP pair to scalp and a good option.

for those who know this expert Isea is a broker with 1 pip fixed spread can hardly be rich

For those who do not know Isea this topic

http://indo-investasi.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2692

• 2 weeks later...

well if anybody cares, i got my initial deposit back, however the reason they closed my accoutn was because i was scalping, so apparently they dont like it, now whenever i try to talk to them they say you are not welcome here lol. so, their 1 pip spread, while true is pretty much useless if they wont let you use it to scalp.

• 2 weeks later...

there is no such thing has 1 pip fixed spread in the eurgbp, the real market has higher spread in the eurgbp, so the broker will trick you like dandawman said, im tired of these noob topics with broker of 1 pip fixed spread, that's not possible, they are just market makers, go learn some basics about forex, if you know about the mechanicals of forex, you will never be scammed because you will already know the good brokers.