Wildan (Wildfire) HL System for MT4

kleiner_s

Have anyone Information about the author of the "Wildan HL System" system ? Sometimes also called "Wildfire HL System".

You can download the system here: hxxps://www.forexmt4indicators.com/de/wildan-forex-trading-system/

or here without login:

hxxps://www.forexstrategiesresources.com/metatrader-trading-system-mt4/30-wildan-trading-system/

I have good experience with this system, but want to have changed something. Otherwise the mq4 files for this system could be helpful.

Thanks in advance

Edited by kleiner_s

I use the 5 min, 15 min and 1 h chart with the indicator. If all 3 are blue it is a good sign for rising courses. Furthermore 2 of the three dashbourd lights must be green and The Wildan Trend System must have blue columns. The exit make i with stop. About that i use also a trend indicator.

It is working, but you need a lot of time. No automatic. And i want to have or write an automatic in combination with my other indicators.

Template: I use the template which is included in the Wildan System

I use also the following indicator in an other window:

EasyTrend --> confirmation of 5 M, 15 M and 1 h Trend

EasySignal --> only for confirmation, not really necessary for decision

You can download here: https://www.mql5.com/de/users/georgewilde/seller

But also only ex4 an not editable. I contact the author (Denis Glaz) by mail but get no respond still up to date.i hope i get a response because i need the result from this indicator for the automatic system.

because i have not so much action, i can only receive privat mail, not sending.

Have anyone Information about the author of the "Wildan HL System" system ? Sometimes also called "Wildfire HL System".You can download the system here: hxxps://www.forexmt4indicators.com/de/wildan-forex-trading-system/or here without login:hxxps://www.forexstrategiesresources.com/metatrader-trading-system-mt4/30-wildan-trading-system/I have good experience with this system, but want to have changed something. Otherwise the mq4 files for this system could be helpful.Thanks in advance
Hello kleiner. Anything like this for the Ninjatrader platform? Thanks.