Simple and easy 5 mins strategies

• 2 weeks later...
Hello friends this is checkmail and would like to dedicate this thread to 5 mins simple yet easy trading strategy to all traders and by the traders and for the traders.

200 sma, stocs, atr on 5 mins super cool strategy, this is the begining, comeon share such strategy.

Checkmail .....please..... when to open and when to close a position........?

Thank you

Hello friends this is checkmail and thought literate traders around, here is the specification : buy when price cross above SMA 200 with stochastic levels below 20, atr levels above 50 and vice versa(opposite). This strategy works every-time, yup there might be small changes in the stochastic and atr levels as market is volatile in nature.Fun with trading along with good discipline in trading is an successful strategy.

Hello friends this is checkmail and thought literate traders around, here is the specification : buy when price cross above SMA 200 with stochastic levels below 20, atr levels above 50 and vice versa(opposite). This strategy works every-time, yup there might be small changes in the stochastic and atr levels as market is volatile in nature.Fun with trading along with good discipline in trading is an successful strategy.

Dear Checkmail

your so far post is too simple that one can't create any strategy. i am sorry to say that

1. you haven't clear Stochastic period

2. you haven't clear Atr period

3. you haven't clear entry bar, stoploss condition & profit taking condition

now goes to little deeper

as far as you cleared you are taking trade ones A healthy TREND established (200 SMA) but your ATR level condition 50 moving setup bar far more than when price cross 200 SMA

you may say that we are buying/selling near top/ bottom. so no more room for profit

when i use stoc condition than i get only 2 signal with 2 month of data when market made a large gap at open. only one was successful but we don't know stoploss/ exit condition than all things is messy

Hi checkmail. I would assume the stochastics has default parameters, while the rest of the strategy (SL-TP) could be extrapolated, since it's on m5. I don't understand the 50 level for ATR though. Can you clarify please? Thanks.

Hi checkmail. I would assume the stochastics has default parameters, while the rest of the strategy (SL-TP) could be extrapolated, since it's on m5. I don't understand the 50 level for ATR though. Can you clarify please? Thanks.

Hello fxonly this is checkmailand atr indicator is used to measure volatile movement of an price/trend, above 50 indicates powerful movement, above 20-30 average movement, below 20 indicates weak movement.Even u can measure it as an speed to price movement.

Dear Checkmail

your so far post is too simple that one can't create any strategy. i am sorry to say that

1. you haven't clear Stochastic period

2. you haven't clear Atr period

3. you haven't clear entry bar, stoploss condition & profit taking condition

now goes to little deeper

as far as you cleared you are taking trade ones A healthy TREND established (200 SMA) but your ATR level condition 50 moving setup bar far more than when price cross 200 SMA

you may say that we are buying/selling near top/ bottom. so no more room for profit

when i use stoc condition than i get only 2 signal with 2 month of data when market made a large gap at open. only one was successful but we don't know stoploss/ exit condition than all things is messy

Hello rlygangesh this is checkmail and think you simply overlooked the thread, stochastics levels are well educated : 20 oversold and 80 overbought, about atr levels above 50 indicates high volatile price movement which facilitates quick trades no time consuming trades. About Entry and stop loss, it depends upon technical indicators and its levels and also on fundamentals, it varies as per situation. If you insist than can start with 5-10 pips profit and stoploss and gradually increase it as you get confident in the strategy.

Hello rlygangesh this is checkmail and think you simply overlooked the thread, stochastic levels are well educated : 20 oversold and 80 overbought, about atr levels above 50 indicates high volatile price movement which facilitates quick trades no time consuming trades.

Dear sir

i was asking for stochastic & ATR period or range, i haven't overlooked the level during back testing but again i have to say that ATR 50 giving very less trade, maximum time ATR unable to triggered above 50. Market fulfill SMA condition , ATR goes up to 30-40 & market reverse . you may check it after applying on chart. if you want i will give back tested data

About Entry and stop loss, it depends upon technical indicators and its levels and also on fundamentals, it varies as per situation.

if we do that strategy will loose their objectivity depends upon fundamental , varies as per situation will lead us towards confusion & Hope

]If you insist than can start with 5-10 pips profit and stop loss and gradually increase it as you get confident in the strategy.

& now if we look the thread title than this strategy is no more simple and easy 5 min Strategies

Edited by rlygangesh

Dear sir

i was asking for stochastic & ATR period or range, i haven't overlooked the level during back testing but again i have to say that ATR 50 giving very less trade, maximum time ATR unable to triggered above 50. Market fulfill SMA condition , ATR goes up to 30-40 & market reverse . you may check it after applying on chart. if you want i will give back tested data

if we do that strategy will loose their objectivity depends upon fundamental , varies as per situation will lead us towards confusion & Hope

& now if we look the thread title than this strategy is no more simple and easy 5 min Strategies

Hello rlygangesh this is checkmail and both technical and fundamentals should be in one direction for correct trend, rest of the move is only due for correction anytime.

About Atr levels its about pips move within time period, means quick pip movement in less time, and below ATR 50 levels the pips move is less.

About this strategy here, anyone can develop good strategy with given parameters, means along side, and the atr levels it depends on market movement, which tends to change every now and than.

U can change or adjust the atr, stocs levels as per price movement and your successful trade and keep it as strategy.Cool.

Hello rlygangesh this is checkmail and both technical and fundamentals should be in one direction for correct trend, rest of the move is only due for correction anytime.

About Atr levels its about pips move within time period, means quick pip movement in less time, and below ATR 50 levels the pips move is less.

About this strategy here, anyone can develop good strategy with given parameters, means along side, and the atr levels it depends on market movement, which tends to change every now and than.

U can change or adjust the atr, stocs levels as per price movement and your successful trade and keep it as strategy.Cool.

thaks sir

look like this is not my cup of tea . any way thks for your humble reply