Forex Trading vs Cryptocurrency Trading

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forex Trading vs Cryptocurrency Trading

Hello friends this is checkmail and would like to know all new and experienced Traders and users views on above mentioned subject.
    Similar to forex trading the cryptocurrency are taking the world by storm, similar types of speculations, risks, profits, losses, would the crypto currency be the new forex market of millennium.

they are different markets

Hello friend, really the cryptocurrencies have had an important growth in 2017, especially Bitcoin, however there are many different aspects in both markets, one of them is that you can not measure the impact of the news that affect the cryptocurrency instead in the news for forex are well established in its economic calendar so in my case I prefer to continue with the Forex, since it is regulated by the central banks of each country.

Comment

I suppose that trading on cryptocurrency at crypto exchanges is a profitable deal as it has a higher volatility rate in comparison to Forex market.

Comment

I traded Forex and got used to it. Cryptocurrencies are new to me. May be they are interesting. I do not know. There is a proven Forex Trading.

Comment

Bitcoin is making a pullback mode, for now only in three waves so it still can be a corrective set-back now seeking a potential support here around 8300/8500. We are watching and waiting to see whether price turns up from that area and back to 9k, since this would be a nice indication that BTC/USD bulls are here.

Comment

There's nothing bad in trading cryptocurrency. A lot of traders deal in this sphere, because it's a popular thing today and cryptocurrency is very unstable now.

Comment

Can anyone please tell me how can I merge two cryptocurrency address in one!! I have address in two different brokers.

Comment

I think that trading on crypto currency it will be more profitable than forex

Comment

I switched to crypto, I look for new ico listing that dump on the exchange listing that have a good team then hold it for a bit while it flat lines, then it will pump, they all do at some point. Doing it with SPN/ETH on idex now.
                  https://www.tradingview.com/x/xG9vSGXc
                  Last edited by monger; 22-06-18, 01:01.

Comment

Originally posted by checkmail View Post
                    Hello friends this is checkmail and would like to know all new and experienced Traders and users views on above mentioned subject.
                    Similar to forex trading the cryptocurrency are taking the world by storm, similar types of speculations, risks, profits, losses, would the crypto currency be the new forex market of millennium.
                    The difference between forex and crypto is only about the forecasting. Personally, crypto market is totally unpredictable and you'll never know how interest rate change.

On the other hand, proper investment in cryptos leads to huge profits. It's up to you what to choose - stable incomes with the logical changes of interest rates or simultaneous profit.

As for trading, not many forex brokers offers a huge variety of trading instruments. By the way, justforex allows crypto trading (BTC, DASH, Litecoin, Emercoin, NEO, Monero etc). I heard they also launched BTC and BTCash payment methods on their platform

Comment

I find Forex trading a more reliable venture, with Cryptos, where do they derive their value from? They are unpredictable and their value derived solely from just demand and supply. If central banks of different nations refuses to recognize Cryptos, then they are rendered worthless.

Comment

last warning
                        english only
                        traderbeauty
                        Last edited by Traderbeauty; 14-11-18, 13:26.

Comment

Cryptos are a reality, the same as gold, but much better. Why people value gold? The same answer goes to crypto. However, crypto is way more easily exchanged than gold. What would happen if central banks stop recognizing gold as valuable? I think nothing much.

Comment

The Cryptocurrency world will suffer more in upcoming year.

Comment

Investing is a lot like playing poker. You’re constantly making calculated decisions on whether or not you should invest more money into something or simply call it a day. Knowing when to fold and when to take the risk can be the difference between having a good ROI and ending up broke. Now expanding on that analogy, Forex trading would be a warm-up game for investors in comparison to cryptocurrency trading. It’s like having two poker tables next to each other, one with small $1/$2 blinds, and the other with much larger $100/$250 blinds. For those of you who don’t play poker, blinds are the minimum fees players need to invest to stay in the game prior to seeing the hand that they’re being dealt, hence the name ‘blind’. However, this isn’t necessarily a bad thing but it does make investing notably different in both cases.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              Working...
                              X