EAs for CryptoCurrecy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EAs for CryptoCurrecy

Hello Everyone, Im 3 years followind and analyzing Cryptocurrency World now is more avabile 4 all this new kind of moneyflow , most of major broker and every day new broker implement crypto for ECN and STP account , lets start trade 24/7!

In my experience have seen lots of GithubProject and some tools for AutoTrade Crypto thats make PingPong on MA , most of Forex EA need modifications about volumes and other indicator setting for give work prop

Choosing ETH/LTC or some other secondary crosses for primary EA and other with little portion balace its right configuration, trade primary on BTCUSD can make not so predictable but crosses are all correlated to BTC and major AltCoin now is 1/3 market cap BTC other is Altcoin

Have someone experienced with some crypto TradingSystem ? used GeneticAlgorithm, grid config or trend follower

Best Regards

I've been told that Trading View is the best charting platform for crypto-currencies - I'm not trading them now.

https://www.tradingview.com/markets/cryptocurrencies/

Comment

no many ppl trading CryptoCurrecy here.

i know telegraph has lot of groups discussing CryptoCurrecy but you need to know the link to join.

Comment

I mostly trade cryptocurrencies on exchanges or by CFD, can we start a Cryptocurrency Category in the forums please?

Comment

i use tradingview for crypto

Comment

In cryptos all that one has to do is invest in a solid project or 2. The scene is littered with projects but 97% (if not more) of them are ****. Just do a literature review of the white papers and choose well. I went nearly all in on Chainlink, some 0x and Bitcoin. Ethereum is also great. Avoid dubious projects which imho includes even XRP. This one seems more of a Ponzi scheme. It seems many bought at a high price and are not willing to make a loss. These are in turn convincing others to get into this gigantic mess.

Comment

In cryptocurrency, I think not long-term but short-term daily trades bring good profit. Keeping it in the long run is very risky. You will see that your money has fallen too much. NinjaTrader 8 offers great possibilities but we are having trouble with live data.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
              Working...
              X