[GET] RAMP 9 Build 9004 - Chart Pattern Recognition Scanner - Cracked by TSRh

Shenong

Editor's Page :

http://www.nebadawn.com/

attachment.php?attachmentid=82&stc=1

Ramp is a world class chart pattern recognition screener for all world stock markets and Forex currency exchange markets.

Ramp will screen for prices on trendlines, breakouts, MACD divergences, Fibonacci retracements, W bottoms, head and shoulders, cup and handles and many other great trading setups.

Ramp is a trendline scanner.

Scan for any combination of price interacting with trendlines.

Ramp is an automatic trendline generator.

Ramp includes charts that show you the closest support and resistance lines on any symbol. At the right is a video of an actual automatic trendlines scan. You can easily see that using this one feature alone will find you great trades.

Ramp is a huge time saver.

You could spends hundreds of hours hunting for stock charts that meet your criteria, Ramp will literally cut your search time from hours to seconds.

See trendline touches, breakouts and much more.

***************** EXTRACT from TSRh Pages ***********************

PAGE 1

[Limitations of Program]

It is a trial version. Fully functional. But maximum 10 times it can be opened for scanning purpose. Trial version is a Lite version (Bronze Level). Through the trial version one can scan the stocks for both EOD, IEOD and RT timeframe like Gold level. There is a login option (while opening the software) through which Gold category members can log into the software. Gold level member get the 100% benefit of this software with EOD, IEOD and RT scan. So login id and password for Gold level member is necessary to get the full benefit of this software.

[Registration method]

There is no registration required for trial version. But for Gold level member-login in id and password has to be put in the login section. This membership is subscribed on payment.

[Registration image]

Ramp 9 (https://linkonym.appspot.com/?https://ibb.co/caa3YG)

[Description]

Ramp is a world class chart pattern recognition screener for all world stock markets and Forex currency exchange markets. Ramp will screen for prices on trendlines, breakouts, MACD divergences, Fibonacci retracements, W bottoms, head and shoulders, cup and handles and many other great trading setups.

[OS Platform]

It can run on any Windows OS like XP, 8, 10 etc. It is a window based program.

• Try this Full version

Test and report

Setup and crack file

Ramp9 Full.rar

Rar Pass :
    Mukivgtha

Crack Directory :C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Ramp9

•  

Thanks Mano...as per your instruction I downloaded the full setup and placed the crack in the directory: C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Ramp9.

But when I am trying to open the software it is only showing checking for update004 and it became stagnant for more than 10 minutes.after that no progress and the main wizard is not opeing

Mano

..Finally it opens ..but the trial version login wizard opens.....

• C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Ramp9 your computer user name "User"?

right click your desktop ramp icon ---> open file location here paste my crack file

• Mano said:

C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Ramp9 your computer user name "User"?

right click your desktop ramp icon ---> open file location here paste my crack file

Mano

here....is the screen shot of the directory of my crack file..hope I have followed your instruction:

image 1

After the update check another finally two desktop icons are being created ..

here is the screen shot:

image 2

I cannot understand where I am wrong. I have exactly followed your instruction hopefully.

sanjaylaura said:

Mano here....is the screen shot of the directory of my crack file..hope I have followed your instruction:

image 1

After the update check another finally two desktop icons are being created ..here is the screen shot: image 2 (https://linkonym.appspot.com/?
    )

I cannot understand where I am wrong. I have exactly followed your instruction hopefully.

Here is the screen shot after opening the software:

image 3

I have kept the crack here: C:\Users\indra\AppData\Roaming\Ramp9

• Copy my crack file Paste in your roming and program files Dir

• Mano said:

Copy my crack file Paste in your roming and program files Dir

Mano

..doing ..that means I have to paste in two places: C:\Users\indra\AppData\Roaming\Ramp9 and C:\Program Files (x86)\Ramp9

after that I am giving you feed back

• Copy my crack file crack folder Ramp9-App.exe

• sanjaylaura said:

Mano

..doing ..that means I have to paste in two places: C:\Users\indra\AppData\Roaming\Ramp9 and C:\Program Files (x86)\Ramp9

after that I am giving you feed back

Mano

..now this time what you told exactly I did the same thing. here is the screenshot...after installation it took some time (1min) to check the updates and then trial version

is opening:

image 4

• Mano

Your version?
    crack is 9085 realese

• sanjaylaura

Mano said:

Your version? crack is 9085 realese

No I did not have any full version ...only what set up file you gave me that only I am installing.....where I am wrong? Can you guide me please?

• Mano Moderator On Duty Staff Member Moderator TSRh TeaM

Ramp9 Full.rar

this rar in two folder once setup folder first install then Crack folder copy paste Ramp9-App.exe file roming folder that's all

Small tut for install

tut.rar

• sanjaylaura

Mano said:

this rar in two folder once setup folder first install then Crack folder copy paste Ramp9-App.exe file roming folder that's all

Small tut for install

why I will do with this tut? ..can you please tell me

and the crack I will put in roaming folder or Roaming>Ramp9 folder?

OK got it..it is tutorial..thanks Mano

The Winner
    TESTER

• Great Work , Working properly.

Will update any thing needed after testing.

• sanjaylaura

why I will do with this tut? ..can you please tell me

and the crack I will put in roaming folder or Roaming>Ramp9 folder?

OK got it..it is tutorial..thanks Mano

@ Mano..now the wizard is opening properly no trial notice is coming....but when in step one I am selecting "A Data Source > Text Data Files" a pop up window should come which is not coming..just watch this link: Ramp Help Pages Select a Data S

help-files-for-Ramp9/Text-Data.htm

sanjaylaura said:

@ Mano..now the wizard is opening properly no trial notice is coming....but when in step one I am selecting "A Data Source > Text Data Files" a pop up window should come which is not coming..just watch this

link: Ramp Help Pages Select a Data S

Could I explain the nature of the problem with this operation "A Data Source > Text Data Files"?

sanjaylaura said:

@ Mano..now the wizard is opening properly no trial notice is coming....but when in step one I am selecting "A Data Source > Text Data Files" a pop up window should come which is not coming..just watch this link: Ramp Help Pages Select a Data S

Could I explain the nature of the problem with this operation "A Data Source > Text Data Files"?

Dear Mano

....is there any solution of this issue? I again reinstalled...but whenever I am selecting "A Data Source > Text Data Files"..no popup window is opening as shown in the website ...Ramp Help Pages Select a Data S

The Winner said:

Great Work , Working properly.

Will update any thing needed after testing.

Thanks The Winner ....But after testing the software from my side I can say ..."After opening the software in the step one when you have to select the data Source ..I think every option (nine options are there) is working properly except the third one.."A Data Source > Text Data Files"..and in this case no popup window is opening as shown in the website Ramp Help Pages Select a Data S

The Winner TESTER
  • Dear Mano

....is there any solution of this issue? I again reinstalled...but whenever I am selecting "A Data Source > Text Data Files"..no popup window is opening as shown in the website ...Ramp Help Pages Select a Data S

>>> Yes no pop up window for text file data

• But when i click data source hang on not responding ., am checked cracked and non cracked file same issue

PAGE 2

• rooster1 (https://tsrh.ws/members/rooster1.13/) V.I.P

Ramp9Lite.Patched.rar

Ramp9-App.Patched.rar

pass ==
    4tsrh

Mano

you are right.. it hangs so bad when data feed switched

• The Winner TESTER

J

Hi , Rooster1 , After copying the patched Ramp9-App.Patched exe the program runs only and we have to click Run Gold Login manually , secondly it opens Fundamental Scanner after logging in manually. It hangs while selcting text data

Where to copy lite version patch ?

rooster1 V.I.P

i will check tomorrow..

i noticed the ascii not working so well after i posted.

to be continued.

sorry for the lack luster response

• rooster1
    The Winner TESTER
  • No Problem Bro. And Pl Do not Express Apology

• sanjaylaura

rooster1 said:

pass == 4tsrh

Mano

you are right.. it hangs so bad when data feed switched

Dear rooster1

may I download the link you posted here? or I will wait for your further research?

• rooster1 V.I.P

Go ahead. All data feed should work. The software hangs when it changes providers.

I will see if I can figure out why tonight.

• Last edited: Nov 13, 2017

• sanjaylaura

• rooster1 said:

Go ahead. All data feed should work. The software hands when it changes providers.

I will see if I can figure out why tonight.

Thanks @rooster. I downloaded and installed with your cracks. The datafeed is working properly. I tried to check with my local database file (text). But while I checked for scanning no chart is being produced on scanning which actually should be as shown in this video Channeling Stock Scanner in the Ramp Pattern Recognition Program (
    ). I used this database for scanning OHLC.rar. (
    )

Although the scanning is going on ..but no chart is being produced to show the result of scanning.

sanjaylaura said:

Thanks @rooster. I downloaded and installed with your cracks. The datafeed is working properly. I tried to check with my local database file (text). But while I checked for scanning no chart is being produced on scanning which actually should be as shown in this video Channeling Stock Scanner in the Ramp Pattern Recognition Program (
    ). I used this database for scanning OHLC.rar. (
    )

Although the scanning is going on ..but no chart is being produced to show the result of scanning.

rooster1 (
    ) ..is there any solution I mentioned last day regarding the charts during scanning?

• rooster1 V.I.P

No time right now. Real life comes first.

I will have time over the weekend.

• sanjaylaura

rooster1 said:
    No time right now. Real life comes first. ]

Ok..brother. No issue ..take your time

rooster1 said:

No time right now. Real life comes first.

rooster1

...I checked the crack thoroughly and finally I solved the problem of non-appearance of the charts during scanning. Actually the data format has to be set up properly as shown in this picture Data Format Set up (
    ). Once the data format is set properly the charts will appear like this:
    (https://linkonym.appspot.com/?
    ).

Please remove this nagging message at the beginning:
    ) (since I will not put request for small updates as per our forum's rule..or if you think you will make your crack updated accordingly, you can do that).

As per Mano's modification the number of data sources is much higher (what should be in the full version)..please look this picture:
    ).

I will request the admins ..if they think they can now put this request in the sharing zone ..since as per my experience the crack is complete ..only a little bit modifications may be done as mentioned above,

Congrats rooster1

Davidson Live For Others Staff Member Super Moderator TSRh TeaM

Target successfully intercepted and attacked by our genius explorers.

Appreciable are the efforts of those who have contributed for the successful completion of this Request.

All our experts efforts are only for education purpose only. If you feel it is worthable and like it, buy and support to developers.

•  
    Best Answer
  • Ramp9Lite.Patched.Patched.rar

same password

hopefully this is ok for you

• Thanks Brother.

rooster1

Once you install ramp lite. If you choose a data source not supported it automatically asks you to install ramp 8 or 9. I will check out the full version

• sanjaylaura

thanks brother rooster1

...yes full version has Metastock format support as well as Intraday support. Moreover for text files (IN THE DATA SOURCES) every time metastock files have to be converted to ASCII files at first first and then file format has to be rearranged according to Date, O,H,L,C,V order which is not necessary for metastock files since for them format is predefined.

Full version one has to get by clicking "More Sources Option" and then one has to apply the 2nd crack by rooster1 .....thanks a lot ....really a brilliant job by him.

• suresh
  • ......the main software link dead

sanjaylaura

suresh said:
    The main software link dead

sanjaylaura

Ramp9-Setup.exe

DOWNLOAD Links :

https://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/0MVBLH4U/RAMP_9_-_Cracked_by_Mano___rooster1_-_TSRh_0.rar_links

I have typed the essential messages from the FULL 2 pages of Crack Request from the TSRh Board, including all the Screenshots and Stuff Links ( Setup files, Cracks / passwords ) ....I strongly suggest you read them carefully , and follow the saga to understand the Why and How....

You'll have to spend around 1 hour, maybe less on it....All work done by the requester, CRACKERS, an my very tiny part for posting all that HERE.

CHEERS To TSRh Bros / Masters for their job. :D

Edited by Shenong

• 3 weeks later...
These patches are unstable on Windows 10 64 bit. I see that this is also available from https://libraryoftrader.com/product/ramp-9-real-time-gold-eod-rt-sep-2016/

Hi Bro Bill B.

:D

Yeah the crackerz @TSRh workshop don't like very much Win10, most of 'em works generally on Win7 / 8.1, and still, some oldSchholz ones do, at times, some Reversing on XP...LOL

Good Ole Time guys, sure !

he he

Anyway, they are like wild mustangs in the wild country..... Tell them something, try to approach, not very easy to make them eat in your hands......

When they do, you can enjoy the BEST RIDE of your life (well, am not a native british, as you know, but it was a funny 2 minutes of my time.....Funny for me only, probably )

Just to confirm the CRACK REQUESTS we can make @TSRh Ranch are not a SURE thing..... Wild West rules, there ! :D

Good Luck :D

• 11 months later...

Hi All,

The Ramp9Lite patched by Rooster when run now displays a out of date notice ( version 9002)and you are asked to download and install the version Ramp9Lite version 1015 as follows:

You are running Ramp9-Lite Release 9002. The newest release is 9015. Please click on the install button below and install the newest release. Release 9002 is now too old.

It is not possible to continue to run the old version as the program closes once you cancel the notice. Anyone can solve this problem or can have a patch for the new version?

Also when running the Ramp 9 patch by Mano & Rooster, a note is displayed saying that the Ramp 9 version 9005 is too old and require a new Ramp 9 installation ( a new patch ).

Anyone with a work around or a new patch? Shenong, is there anything possible to get Ramp 9 to work?

Thanks !

Edited by dascore

Hi Bro dascore :)

I would give A LOT ( of something i don't know about, but A LOT LOL ) to be a cracker / reverser....It would be some kind of lil'l paradise when you are a trader, but i can't help you, man, unfortunately.....Best to You for your search :)

Edited by Shenong

Hi Candyman,

Thanks in advance! That's a great offer for our community - the Ramp9 is very useful because apart from the usual scanning features for pattern recognition ( and it has heaps of pattern recognition features) , it has the ability to scan for all the known cryptocurrencies - over at least 1,300 cryptocurrencies to date. The Gold version allows the scanning of cryptocurrencies for trading patterns on live data- the speed that the software performs the scanning is very fast, as compared to other software, allowing you to identify likely candidates - stocks, futures, forex, cryptos - to trade based on trendlines, breakouts, cup with handle, elliot waves etc or other patterns.

Appreciate your skills, candyman! Cheers.

dascore

Hi Shenong,

Thanks for your reply.We appreciate all the skills that is present in this community - you did a fantastic job in packaging the original version above and thought you may know more:) Appreciate that. We love those with reversing skills, don't we? Thanks again and cheers!

Hi bro anuraghsr,

We need the help of some expert members like Candyman and rooster1 to educate the newer version 9.105 - the old educated RAMP 9 version is already out of date and won't function anymore. Only RAMP 8 is running ok but it doesnt have the RAMP 9 scanning features and also can't scan cryptocurrencies. Candyman has mentioned in a previous post that this isn't too hard to educate, but we got to be patient for him or some expert member to find time to work their magic. Meanwhile have you tried to use RAMP 8 while waiting? It might meet your needs.....in the meanwhile.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...