Machine Learning best software?

mimtek

machine learning , AI and data science wont work for stock market trading especially intraday. may be it will be helpful for short term investments.

that s why amazon ceo jeff left that financial software company. Also ML AI wont work efficiently in more than one core processors this is one reason neuro ml softwares worked well in xp and after that they failed with their prediction models for intraday or shorterm trading with dual core processors.

We need GPU TPU processors to be cheap and until then we retail traders have to wait.

machine learning , AI and data science wont work for stock market trading especially intraday. may be it will be helpful for short term investments.

that s why amazon ceo jeff left that financial software company. Also ML AI wont work efficiently in more than one core processors this is one reason neuro ml softwares worked well in xp and after that they failed with their prediction models for intraday or shorterm trading with dual core processors.

We need GPU TPU processors to be cheap and until then we retail traders have to wait.

Completely wrong. I'm successfully using R with parallel computing (40-core CPU power spread in 4 VPS) and works like a charm. Machine learning requires a sound statistical background and is not as easy as go-up-go-down indicators.

Completely wrong. I'm successfully using R with parallel computing (40-core CPU power spread in 4 VPS) and works like a charm. Machine learning requires a sound statistical background and is not as easy as go-up-go-down indicators.

i just mentioned for neural networks predictions. rest all which comes with python R doesn't need TPU

These are intraday chart projections and the proof that they are correctly predicted.

Sixer

what software this is and what is the model and feature used? looks like pics were taken in 2010

is these signals generated in realtime market? many times model lookfwd and generate new one during back testing and wasted lots of my time with ml things

Edited by mike83

How do I use neuroshell vs order application

can it be combined

the most extensive c ++ library or softwore

Support Vector Machines.

Gradient Boosted Trees.

Random Forests.

Extremely Randomised Trees.

Multi-layer Perceptron, aka Neural Network.

Ensembles: Combine the forecasts of any number of predictors.

Constant retraining, always adapting to the market.

Filtering.DSP

garnozel filter

vs vs _?

input - predictions - output

for example

extern "C" __ declspec (dllexport) void _cdecl predictions (double * input, double * output,long ınt sıze)

return:

Personal experience

I work with Neuroshell and PolyAnalyst

actuel 1 lead norm

input norm

1lag (input norm)

2lag (input norm)

3lag (input norm)

4lag (input norm)

output 1 lead norm SVM REG

the output is super - the real trade sucks

Edited by mimtek

Did anybody test the accuracy of the following indicators with Metatrader platform ?

Metatrader 5: AR extrapolation of price

https://www.mql5.com/en/code/129

Metatrader 4: extrapolator

https://www.mql5.com/en/code/8608

Sixer

If I have c/c++ code, I can try pls hlp

http://www.metatraderfiles.com/fourier-extrapolator/

Edited by mimtek

• 2 weeks later...